• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Tradition

Unfortunatley the all-terrains are probably going to be retired Daryn. I know..I know I'm gonna miss out on some off-road traction, but I guess that's a sacrafice i'm gonna have to take.

Found another wheel simulator kinda like the one you posted. It's for US MAGS. No where near the amount of rims or cars the one you posted has, but still is pretty neat

http://www.mhtwheels.com/iconfigurator/?ky=hot502@mag$!yel

ok check out this black beauty , big injected hemi and 6 speed manual

Attachments

• blk birdible3565yddf.JPG
    blk birdible3565yddf.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 549
  • black beauty birdibledfr.jpg
    black beauty birdibledfr.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 540
I got wood.lol Looking forward to seeing it in real life.Iola or Pierce Park shows?Or maybe my driveway?

Don't know about dragging her to Iola, but i'm sure i'll be down at Pierce Park. I gotta make it to your neck of the woods and check out the GTX

Well as long as it's on a Mopar, spray away. Now if it was on a Suburu, well...we'd be pulling out some ordnance. Like USS Missouri type.

LOL, lay a hurting on it with Big Mo :sFl_america2:

Looks amazing Prop! Your over the hump now. Should be done by next week, right?

LMAO!! Oh yeah...shooting for this weekend. Come on over, you can make the funky car sounds and i'll pretend to hit the missing gas pedal and shift the non-existent transmission

Auto Transport Service
Back