• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz Buying Up Projects

Bruzilla

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Looks like Worman is up to something new. I keep seeing these messages on Facebook: "If you are ready to sell, we're ready to buy. Now purchasing inventory for the grand opening of Graveyard Motorz in 2017. Wanting complete cars or projects but must be 1967-1972 Mopar muscle. Please email [email protected] ~Mark"

I don't know of they're starting a project dealership or need more parts cars. I'm just glad to see my beloved 73-74 cars are safe. :)

Love the high dollar cars I cant afford, But really can't stand Worman.

Same here I can't afford the high dollar years manly because of people like him. You are right 2quick at least my 73 74 cars are safe maybe I can find a few more of them.

The use of "Mopar muscle..." says a lot too as I'm sure he's buying up E bodies that are Pony cars not Muscle cars, and A bodies, which are Compacts.

Maybe the "Producer man[cough worman cough]" can answer that for ya.LOL

LoL Id like to have enough money to have Worman do my car just so he would do something beyond a 72.

They do great work no-doubt, those cars are worth 120K+++ and I'm sure he's into most of those builds 100K or more. But hey, you usually get what you pay for. If I had the money to afford a 80,000 dollar barn find wing car then I would probably would have the money to pay Worman 100,000 more to restore it.

They do great work no-doubt, those cars are worth 120K+++ and I'm sure he's into most of those builds 100K or more. But hey, you usually get what you pay for. If I had the money to afford a 80,000 dollar barn find wing car then I would probably would have the money to pay Worman 100,000 more to restore it.
Have you seen these restored cars in person? Not impressed and disappointing in the quality, that is my 2 cents

btw if I had a wing car and not able to do the majority of work myself and wanted it done correctly to 100% OE. It would go the Roger Gibson/Frank Badalson, Vance Cummings and the other proven OE Gold Restorers....

Have you seen these restored cars in person? Not impressed and disappointing in the quality, that is my 2 cents

btw if I had a wing car and not able to do the majority of work myself and wanted it done correctly to 100% OE. It would go the Roger Gibson/Frank Badalson, Vance Cummings and the other proven OE Gold Restorers....

Have not seen them in person but look good on the show.

well my be I should sell him one cash only :p

Do they actually have a website showing what they have for sale. Would love to see what they're chargin. Shows like these are jacking up the prices for people like me looking to buy a decent car. Now everyone thinks their car is worth $50K+.....

Im sure they do good work but there are plenty of shops out there and guys right here on this forum who do just as good. Dennis Kohrs is as good or better, id bet less expensive also

Im sure they do good work but there are plenty of shops out there and guys right here on this forum who do just as good. Dennis Kohrs is as good or better, id bet less expensive also
Steve, "good" was a great choice of a word to describe the quality!

Dave Kindig(Bitchin Rides) and the list goes on but again these are guys and the previous ones I mentioned that do Superior work. Furthermore, they do not run around saying they are the "Best" when the quality does not dictate that.....

Last edited:
I have seen his cars at the auction, not impressed, doors and hoods don't close right, looks like there's alot of paint on them, here's one, new owner opened hood went to close, springs are bad, chipped paint, then latch stuck, three guys later, hood fender messed up, new owner pissed.
IMG_20160123_185834980.jpg

Steve, "good" was a great choice of a word to describe the quality!

Dave Kindig(Bitchin Rides) and the list goes on but again these are guys and the previous ones I mentioned that do Superior work. Furthermore, they do not run around saying they are the "Best" when the quality does not dictate that.....

I’ve been there quite a few times and I wanted to chime in.

Justin I agree that a couple of jobs that left there a couple of years ago or more had some issues.

The business was growing and Mark entrusted a “shop foreman” to oversee some jobs, and they were not up to par. Mark realized and addressed the issues, and I don’t believe that has been an issue since. Sure, just like on any new restoration or even brand new cars, a drive ability issue may have surfaced, but that’s why even new cars come with warrantees. One thing for sure I know is that Mark has never shied away from correcting any issue, if anybody questions that please call and I’ll be happy to discuss.

Another point to consider on the above cars that had issues, and as a matter of fact all of the cars restored through at least season 4 the restoration costs INCLUDING PARTS was under $50k, many of them WELL under $50k.

And while the restoration cost has increased I can honestly say that it is still less than the half price of the other shops mentioned, and GYC includes parts in their price, and is about the only shop I know of that gives an All In price before the job. They don’t bill by the hour, so no surprises for the owner.

With that being said, I can honestly say that their paint work is excellent!, and the quality of their details being more correct then in the beginning has increased leaps and bounds. While they don’t do OE judging type work, (obviously since they are supplying the parts), their work is very very good and correct with the shortcoming being in reproduction parts and painting the undercarriage of the cars, all because that is what the owners of the cars want or are happy with. I can personally attest that they do care about the correctness of their work and are always trying to learn and improve where they can.

I know some will say that Mark says OE a lot on the show. He isn’t referring to OE judging he means the cars are being restored to original as opposed to modified.

Please take into account that some of the “best” and other superlatives used are requested by the network.

And just to put my money where my mouth is, I have a Plum Crazy 1970 Challenger 440 R/T there getting ready to be restored. Its not going to be over the top like my Daytona is, because then I couldn’t drive the car. It will still be a great car when done, it just won’t have all the super cool unobtainium NOS parts on it like my Daytona did.

And in the end, I always say, let’s appreciate a Mopar only car TV show that is a great promoter of the cars we love

haven't seen that show in years ,people stopped watching and the stations stopped showing it . it turned into one big "infomercial " .seems to be a lot of controversy associated with having your car "done by" now . I'd pass

You got the years wrong. He will take '66 as well. Just so ya'll know. I may offer my '66 up if I cannot get it sold myself...cr8crshr/Tuck

Auto Transport Service
Back