• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Me Pick My Oklahoma License Plate

I like the YOM and the DTOM plates.

I absolutely despise the new "Twitter Tag", or at least that is what I call that hideous display of useless crap! And REALLY hate the ad at the bottom we all in OK got to pay $5.00 extra for!

On ALL of my vehicles, I have either a YOM plate, a specialty plate, or a personalized plate, all in order to NOT have to display that ridiculous "twitter bird".
I let my YOM expire. Can I renew by mail or do I have to go to the tax commission?

I let my YOM expire. Can I renew by mail or do I have to go to the tax commission?
In Pennsylvania the yom is for the whole time you own it and it can even be transferred to the new owner if you sell.

Also personal tags are $140 extra!

In order, I'd choose 1)YOM 2)Gadsen 3)the "plain" one.

We're allowed to register a YOM with our cars over 25 years old here in TN, with the usual yearly renewal fees.
We also have an "antique" tag option. You pay for it once and it lasts as long as you own the car, no renewal fees ever.
I chose the latter for the GTX.

I gotta go with Rt.66, just sentimental I guess.

In order, I'd choose 1)YOM 2)Gadsen 3)the "plain" one.

We're allowed to register a YOM with our cars over 25 years old here in TN, with the usual yearly renewal fees.
We also have an "antique" tag option. You pay for it once and it lasts as long as you own the car, no renewal fees ever.
I chose the latter for the GTX.
The Oklahoma Classic Tag is $23.50 per year or $90.50 for ten years. But I hate the picture on it.

It might be fun to get this one and spell out MERICA.

Patriot.jpg

I dang sure won't be getting this one. But, I saw they have a process to obtain a custom tag for a group or cause. I think I'll approach my Mopar buddies in Oklahoma to see if they are interested in getting this done for a 2018 or 2019 tag.

mustang.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back