• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was thinking about the drive your classic car trope.

This thread is quickly showing who among us is most easily offended.

If this offends you put your big girl panties on and get on with your life.

EDIT 3:11 PM today
I have just been informed that some of you guys are trolling one another.

Last edited:
merry Christmas to and to all a good night. lets put this to bed before some one starts a fight .... lol

merrychristmas.jpg

A Poet and don’t know it.
all hear have a passion for there cars in one form or another yes we will disagree on things but we all love our cars that we should agree on. so lets start there and end there and do what you want with yours . i love all the mopar cars A-B-C-E but there were built to drive if you dont want to drive your queen so be it but you miss out on all the fun that they were BUILT FOR !!!!!

I enjoy hearing other people's opinions of things I have an interest in, but in the end, I only give a big hairy rats *** about what is important to me.

I kinda thought so:D....

Without pics who knows.....sorry that you lost in the measuring in the past....pics clarify almost everything...
Wes Eisenschenk's book page 54 top photo. And now for a dick pic.
9509.jpg

To trope or not to trope, is that the question?
I like looking at OE restored cars.
I like seeing thrashed ones on the road.
I was going to go OE with mine but realized the time & cost to bring it back (even though it was 'mostly' there) so decided to just get it road ready & enjoy it as such.
My dad drove the car after swapping the carb and remarked how glad he was that I did what I did to it.
He texted later saying:
FABC0CB5-7A7B-4C40-8DCB-9EDCBC290FA8.png

Driving that car is the BEST therapy for ME!
Use 'em how you like, just ENJOY them while you have them.

Rain or shine, the drive is divine!
20191207_160425.jpg

Plus, if I don't drive it how do I know what I need to fix next?

upload_2019-12-14_9-25-51.png

WTF ...now I'm really confused. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back