• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my father in law just passed onto heaven

racedodge

Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
i never got to say goodbye. i have never had anyone close to me die before and not sure how to handle this. he is with God now, and happier than he ever was here on earth.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your Family. He is in a much better place.

My Dad passed last year, don't worry he'll show him around. I talk to my Dad every day because I know he's listening. This is new to me too. Just talk to him tonight, it does get easier.

I feel your pain. I sorry for your loss. There's no easy way. It just takes time. just remember the great times together.RIP :angel7::angel7:

Take a moment to go through pictures of him and remember the good times
Sorry for your loss,

Prayers and sympathy to you and your family on his passing. Since you already sense and feel he is with God and happier then ever, I'd say he has given you a wonderful gift with that sense of peace. Missing him is OK and normal. Be happy for him, as he is certainly in a better place then earth with the state mankind has put himself in. Peace!

My thoughts and prayers to you and the family. You never forget, It just gets easier to deal with.

Condolences man. It's not something you ever actually get over, but you do go on. As long as you keep him close to your heart, he's never really gone.

Im so sorry, There isint words to make this easier for you, But my wife and myself Pray for peace to rest on you and your family and friends. Godbless you. Susan and Ron...
456911[/ATTACH]"]
th_cid_31B2776CADD24D2BA166D33FC247.gif

Attachments

• th_cid_31B2776CADD24D2BA166D33FC247.gif
    th_cid_31B2776CADD24D2BA166D33FC247.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 72
That sucks. Sorry for your lose. Just remember the good times and that he is in a better place.

Sorry for your loss. My Father in Law passed away 7 years ago and we were very close. He hired me to work in the family business (so I could eventually take over) well I ended up running it a lot sooner than either of us planned. He got cancer and only lasted a few months after he was diagnosed. I got him excited about musclecars and about a year before he passed we built a shop addition on his garage and he bought a 70 Torino 428 Cobra Jet. He got sick shortly after and really never got the chance to enjoy the car. It's tough...but it does get easier. Remember the good times.

If it's any consolation, a grief conselor once told me those who had a good relationship with the deceased grieve less because they're not incumbered by thoughts of how they could've repaired the relationship--"I should've...." I'm sorry for your loss but happy to hear you cared so much.

May God comfort you and give you strength in this difficult time. Although, it's never easy to say goodbye to someone close to you, it is a great comfort to know that they are now in heaven with God our heavenly Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Auto Transport Service
Back