• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newly discovered photo reignites Amelia Earhart conspiracy theory

tumblr_p7yhg4a5241t9uoqzo1_1280.jpg

it’s time for the Japanese to tell the truth…

But the Titanic is in the Atlantic. What missing item is in that region of the Pacific. Something sunk during WWII or could it really be Amelia’s plane ? I don’t know. Yes, it is a long way down, but again…that is the pacific. I am following this

What ocean its in is irrelevant. Its still damn deep. Is more than 3 miles deep reachable by manned equipment.

What ocean its in is irrelevant. Its still damn deep. Is more than 3 miles deep reachable by manned equipment.
Yes, there was a vessel until last June, the Titan, wealthy tourists rode in to view the Titanic. It imploded. Of course, there is non-manned equipment, robotic/cameras I’d assume could be used to take a closer look at the wreckage, if thought worth doing.

It would be funny if it turns out to be MH370. :rolleyes:

At least it being in the Pacific Ocean would mean that the water will be around 5 degrees warmer. :poke:

Anyone who thinks they can positively identify that model aircraft from that visual.........

Anyone who thinks they can positively identify that model aircraft from that visual.........
It's not verified. They're raising funds to send a probe down and get photos. They're hoping to get the "tail number".

If she was alive today, she'd be 121 years old. I got to draw the line somewhere and that line is more than a half a century younger.

Even I have standards to keep to.
Given that according to your profile, you are 115 years old, I wouldn't have thought a 6-year age gap would be that much of a stretch...... :bananadance:

:lol:

Yes, there was a vessel until last June, the Titan, wealthy tourists rode in to view the Titanic. It imploded.
Really? When did that happen?

Next you'll be telling us that a Plymouth Superbird was washed out of it's garage during a hurricane and is now currently being restored.

Auto Transport Service
Back