• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question to you all.....

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
Why do a certain RACE in America, and yes, America only, pronounce the word ASK as AKS?

And yet, no one corrects them?

You a rasciss'

They also cannot comprehend the different applications of a and an.

It's related to 98 cent. As opposed to 98 centS. And i think, fittin - fixing. But gosh this takes all my, STREMPF.

They pronounce and often spell it - axe. Didn’t you know there is a “dialect” that’s attributed to them in English that sanctions all these b.s. pronunciations and spellings. Attribute this to the left wing liberals ....

Passing them thru Indoctrination Ebonics {?} possibly

In some states that I have lived they have difficulty pronouncing the word "wolf". They pronounce it "woof". It's not ignorance of the difference...they know the difference. They just can't pronounce the "l" in wolf.

Or just update spell checker.

I have found "spellcheckers" to be lagging behind in their task.
The new language and words --speed ahead of those in cubicles that make a living from helping us all remain current of what is "correct"
BTW--I used it three times generating this post.---Edit that to be four times.:D

Sometimes I stumble with the meaning and application of the word--it--(for example).:)

This could be important in the right situation.:wetting:

Last edited:
That's like useing Question to "you all"..... Instead of "everyone". It depends on what part of the country you are from.

In some states that I have lived they have difficulty pronouncing the word "wolf". They pronounce it "woof". It's not ignorance of the difference...they know the difference. They just can't pronounce the "l" in wolf.
Yep, and my grandfather used to stop at Rest AreaR's on the highway.... and my aunt eats clam CHOWDA.... and in the South, all of you are ya'all....and on the West Coast, you are all dudes.

And in the right spots in the midwest dudes maybe something else. And are crackers really crackers?

My son used to say---"dude"/man"-- a lot.
Whenever I said the same words back to him he became pissed and recoiled in anger.--(my learning).
Today I can say "dude-man" to him and we smile with an understanding that I wish we had at the time.

Auto Transport Service
Back