• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restomod charger pics

"Yeap" I'm hoping it will piss off allot of purist but for Tallhair's sake I'll emphasize "the purist who bash everything that is not pure, walk around with they're noses in the air while crunching VIN #'s and have no respect for others ideas" which most here are not.

Good way to put it.

Man you should have been an artist! Nice drawing. Those are going to look pretty slick.

More news, My brother bought a wrecked Dart for me to fix for them. It's hit in the rear and he's already located one that's hit in the front so another project to slow things down but hopefully money for the wheels fund. Being my brother I'll just let them pay what they want and hope for the best. Don't know when it's showing up so I better get something done before it arrives.

Nice artwork as always 747 and I agree contoured will be the best fit and with your skillz and ability will look awesome

More news, My brother bought a wrecked Dart for me to fix for them. It's hit in the rear and he's already located one that's hit in the front so another project to slow things down but hopefully money for the wheels fund. Being my brother I'll just let them pay what they want and hope for the best. Don't know when it's showing up so I better get something done before it arrives.

Speaking of wheels.... Do we have a decision???

Nice artwork as always 747 and I agree contoured will be the best fit and with your skillz and ability will look awesome

Haha, I wish you guys could see how much crap I screw up then you'd say "you'll get it eventually".

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of wheels.... Do we have a decision???

Not 100% but most likely the US Mag, I think because they say US in the name haha. I need to find some pics of orange cars with polished wheels versus grey centers before I really nail it down. Now that I think about it I outta check where they're made to because that tends to make my mind up really quick "no Chinesium metal here".

- - - Updated - - -

Good way to put it.

Man you should have been an artist! Nice drawing. Those are going to look pretty slick.

I've seen your work "automotive art", thanks I hope your right.

- - - Updated - - -

HEY . . . How'd I get blamed for this ? ! ? ! ? ( SMILE ) . . . LMAO . . .

That's going to keep you busy . . . but man do I like the way that it looks ! ! ! ( dang - that man's a artist too ! ! ! )

- - "Khan"-vertiible

Let's see here, when I was considering the plain flat panels "SOMEONE" posted pics of a contoured panel suggesting more contour "who might that be"?

AKA "The Lawnchair Warriors" lol

Jeez, another Dart resurrection?! Maybe we should start calling you Dr. Dart haha

No, No, No, 2013 Dart, they finally got sick of me and my wife driving new cars without the payment book and decided to join in. He (my brother) worked for the liberal funding company of GE and just lost his job (lay off) so I'm sure he'll help out allot and maybe even learn how to do it himself "good times". I haven't gotten any further on the other Dart either, allot like the interior he keeps saying he's going to drop off the doors and fenders but nothing. It will be a one night job buttoning up the front end if I ever see the parts.

Hehehehehe!

Canopy Captains, VIN Marshall's and the 1 of 1 Squire.

LMAO, I like the VIN Marshalls. Can't wait till they see my VIN saying 2013 Charger "wonder what they'll say about that"?

Let's see here, when I was considering the plain flat panels "SOMEONE" posted pics of a contoured panel suggesting more contour "who might that be"?

Hey 747Mopar - GUILTY ! ! ! ( SMILE ) . . . what can I say ! ! !

Got to admit......I check in here daily to see what the professor has accomplished! Looking forward to seeing more of this beast come to life!!!

I appreciate the interest and hope to do you proud "we'll see". Sorry for the lack of progress but things are really slow around here, maybe check back in May and there will be something. Gotta find more time but I think I'm done with the late nighters, getting tired of being tired.:sleepy2:

Don't burn yourself out 747 .. you've been going all out for a while with the side jobs and furniture work and working on the car and looking after the wife lately .. you deserve some rest brother

Hehehehehe!

Canopy Captains, VIN Marshall's and the 1 of 1 Squire.
Lmao!! I'm definitely using "canopy captains" hahaha and I hear ya 747, boy are the VIN marshalls gonna be pissed when they see "XS29" and "T5" on my triple black frankenstein's tag haha

Lmao!! I'm definitely using "canopy captains" hahaha and I hear ya 747, boy are the VIN marshalls gonna be pissed when they see "XS29" and "T5" on my triple black frankenstein's tag haha

Oh boy....You and 747 both would be the talk of the town with those guys. Better yet, just circle and wait for them outside the show and then pounce, like a couple of frenzied sharks.

I guess you can count me in with your group then too. My XS29 triple green getting turned into a cobbled up quad black will pi$$ a few people off also. Maybe we should just leave our hoods shut lol.

WOW. I just started reading your thread. 2 hours later, I'm at page 35. Holy **** man are you doing some unbelievable work. It's probably been a while since you've been complimented on building mufflers, so, good job on the exhaust and mufflers! I stopped at page 35 and will continue tomorrow. This is like a good book, it's hard to put down. But my old eyes are tired and I better give them a break. GREAT job you've done on this car. Absolutely amazing dash and console. Nice job on the seat mods. I know I'm way behind on this, but that's OK. You need to be reminded of these things from the past! I guess I'll find out how you made out with your clear re-do in the morning. Hope you got the shop drain fixed :)

Auto Transport Service
Back