• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

user ID. How did you come up with it?

Just before Texas holdem hit the big stream media, a bunch of us at work had been playing it, many a lunch hour. Also having tournaments at each others homes every month or so. It would do a little to much chasing cards and frequently got what I needed on the "river" and they started calling me riverdawg. I liked it so that what I use. Thanks Ken

Before I owned Mopars I owned my '97 Camaro SS. Sorry, I didn't think this would ever come up.

On Married With Children, Al had to work at a gas station and the shirt the gave him said
Habib on it so I said what the hell good username material lol.

Just before Texas holdem hit the big stream media, a bunch of us at work had been playing it, many a lunch hour. Also having tournaments at each others homes every month or so. It would do a little to much chasing cards and frequently got what I needed on the "river" and they started calling me riverdawg. I liked it so that what I use. Thanks Ken

Funny, I had imagined that you took your name from the Dog River Riverdogs hockey team. I thought you were a Corner Gas fan. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back