• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

user ID. How did you come up with it?

Mine came from my other favorite hobbie playin and collecting guitars, the early Fender guitars had Clay Dot markers on the guitar necks, so I thoought "hey that sounds good" Clay Dots :eek:)

When I bought my Coronet everything appeared new or rebuilt (as I was informed) and the body and paint looked great. But, after a while I found all the hidden "little things" that can and do go wrong. So, since I spend about half my time driving and half of it working on the car and I live in Oklahoma I thought about the name Stands With A Wrench (like Dances With Wolves) translated to themechanic.

Sometimes I think about changing it to SHOUTS WITH PROFANITY.

I also operated CNC lathes and mills for about 7 years after HS for a couple of oil field manufacturers. I was always the crash test dummy for the new program changes due to my cat-like reflexes. I was a nervous wreck until the new program was perfected. I'm glad those days are past.

This is exactly why I started this thread. I can relate to "shouts with profanity". I spit my drink across the room on that one cause I know how you feel.

I picked it because of the strange circumstances surrounding the finding of my RR.
I don't plan to find another.
Multi-purpose phrases are interesting.
I like it because it can mean what you want it to mean.
Only one life.
Only one love.
Only one look.
Only one chance.
Only one God.
Only one person.
Only one idea.
Only one thought.
Only one beer.
Remember, you are unique.
Just like everybody else.

I picked it because of the strange circumstances surrounding the finding of my RR.
Only one life.
Only one love.
Only one look.
Only one chance.
Only one God.
Only one person.
Only one idea.
Only one thought.
Only one beer.

That's deep onlyone.....Like where you're coming from

I'm having only one thought, if there's only one beer, i'm making a run the the one gas station around, and there's only one person that will beat me there, that is our one God.

Alright, I'll come clean.......

Cranium, Inc. was a company founded in 1998 by two former Microsoft executives who created the Cranium board game. Richard Tait and Whit Alexander are the "brains" behind the board-game Cranium. After realizing that he always won at the game Pictionary, but lost more than frequently at the game Scrabble, Tait decided to make a game where everyone could win at something. Taking certain aspects of other favorite games, Cranium requires players to spell, draw, mold clay, and answer trivia questions. Tait and Alexander "create a board-game where everyone has heroic moments" Cranium, Inc. tested and modified their new game over and over. They knew they had a hit game on their hands when one day game the game testers tried to steal the game Without having a retail outlet to sell their game, Cranium, Inc. ordered 20,000 units to be manufactured in China. Cranium, Inc. did have big name investors, such as Starbucks, where they were able to raise 35 million dollars. Cranium, Inc. went on to win over 130 awards and sell over 22 million games and toys.The company was bought out by Hasbro, Inc. on January 4, 2008 for 77.5 million dollars.

Cranium, Inc. marketing strategies were considered unorthodox by traditional game marketing standards. Because Cranium came out after Christmas, and Cranium, Inc. did not want to compete in the traditional game buying market of toy stores, Cranium, Inc. decided to sell their game where there target audience would be. The target audience for Cranium was "25-35 year old, dating yuppies who wanted to connect to each other." Cranium, Inc. partnered with its investor, Starbucks, and sold the game at over 1500 Starbucks locations. Cranium, Inc. then partnered with Barnes & Noble to have their games sold at their locations. Cranium became the first game sold at the bookstore chain. In 1998, Cranium, Inc. only spent 15,000 dollars, a relatively low figure, on marketing and advertising. While most other games advertise on TV, Cranium, Inc. advertised Cranium on the radio.[5] Radio jocks would ask its listeners Cranium's trivia questions and winners got the game for free. Also, Cranium, Inc. made partnerships where Cranium questions were featured on Delta Song Airlines napkins, Dr. Pepper bottles at KFC, and on packages of Land O' Lakes butter.[5] Bill Furlong, Cranium, Inc.'s Director of Marketing had said that the game company "was giving people a chance to try their game everywhere from the grocery store, to 30,000 feet in the air on Delta Song Airplane". Cranium, Inc. also found advertisement in celebrity endorsements. On The Oprah Winfrey Show, Julia Roberts stated that Cranium "was the most fun game ever" and that she and boyfriend Benjamin Bratt "could not stop playing it. Al gore and Bill Gates, Tait and Alexander's former boss, even endorsed Cranium.

:smileinbox:

Mine came from being a drag race chassis builder for most of my life. 1320 is the number of feet in a quarter mile and fabman, well pretty obvious.
Jeff

You bet! Speaking of aviation, I was thinking yours has something to do with the Boeing 747. I remember a drawing from your thread with the coyote on a rocket/jet. Thought I was putting 2 and 2 together. Was thinking you fixed or flew them. Motorcross...Cool beans!! Awesome sport. Tough in any circuit. Ran Sno-cross (Open Sport Class) for a while till a busted collar bone and destroyed sled came along a few years ago. Was fun, but expensive.

I know what thats about. I broke my collar bone the first time I went to a track. I guess a month after you buy your first dirtbike you shouldn't go to Redbud! I never raced but rode recreationally and plan to buy another 450 again here soon!

My name is pretty easy to decifer. KB are my initials, 67 is the year of my coronet and mopar well it needs no further explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

That's deep onlyone.....Like where you're coming from

I'm having only one thought, if there's only one beer, i'm making a run the the one gas station around, and there's only one person that will beat me there, that is our one God.

Prop,
I just wanted to give you a congratulations, I just noticed you have so many thanks in your little box there that it actually exceeds the frame size in the window. First time i noticed that and has a lot to say about your character. So a big thanks!

:icon_salut::eusa_clap:

this is pretty straight forward....

TEXAS:chain saw:MOPAR
TEX PAR
TEXPAR

:icon_thumright: Thank KB. Appreciate it. Some would say it's because i'm always running my trap...LOL! Have a great Holiday bud!

450 on Red Bud, new bike, new to track, new to motocross.......Pretty tall order to fill there. Kudo's for giving it a shot!

Feral is pronounced like my last name, and I like the definition!

Alright, I'll come clean.......

Cranium, Inc. was a company founded in 1998 by two former Microsoft executives who created the Cranium board game. Richard Tait and Whit Alexander are the "brains" behind the board-game Cranium. After realizing that he always won at the game Pictionary, but lost more than frequently at the game Scrabble, Tait decided to make a game where everyone could win at something. Taking certain aspects of other favorite games, Cranium requires players to spell, draw, mold clay, and answer trivia questions. Tait and Alexander "create a board-game where everyone has heroic moments" Cranium, Inc. tested and modified their new game over and over. They knew they had a hit game on their hands when one day game the game testers tried to steal the game Without having a retail outlet to sell their game, Cranium, Inc. ordered 20,000 units to be manufactured in China. Cranium, Inc. did have big name investors, such as Starbucks, where they were able to raise 35 million dollars. Cranium, Inc. went on to win over 130 awards and sell over 22 million games and toys.The company was bought out by Hasbro, Inc. on January 4, 2008 for 77.5 million dollars.

Cranium, Inc. marketing strategies were considered unorthodox by traditional game marketing standards. Because Cranium came out after Christmas, and Cranium, Inc. did not want to compete in the traditional game buying market of toy stores, Cranium, Inc. decided to sell their game where there target audience would be. The target audience for Cranium was "25-35 year old, dating yuppies who wanted to connect to each other." Cranium, Inc. partnered with its investor, Starbucks, and sold the game at over 1500 Starbucks locations. Cranium, Inc. then partnered with Barnes & Noble to have their games sold at their locations. Cranium became the first game sold at the bookstore chain. In 1998, Cranium, Inc. only spent 15,000 dollars, a relatively low figure, on marketing and advertising. While most other games advertise on TV, Cranium, Inc. advertised Cranium on the radio.[5] Radio jocks would ask its listeners Cranium's trivia questions and winners got the game for free. Also, Cranium, Inc. made partnerships where Cranium questions were featured on Delta Song Airlines napkins, Dr. Pepper bottles at KFC, and on packages of Land O' Lakes butter.[5] Bill Furlong, Cranium, Inc.'s Director of Marketing had said that the game company "was giving people a chance to try their game everywhere from the grocery store, to 30,000 feet in the air on Delta Song Airplane". Cranium, Inc. also found advertisement in celebrity endorsements. On The Oprah Winfrey Show, Julia Roberts stated that Cranium "was the most fun game ever" and that she and boyfriend Benjamin Bratt "could not stop playing it. Al gore and Bill Gates, Tait and Alexander's former boss, even endorsed Cranium.

:smileinbox:

you expect us to believe that RC/DH... it's pretty self explanatory but that's a nice cover up... :notworthy:

Mine is just the first thing I see when I walk into my garage, kinda stands out on the hood.

:icon_thumright: Thank KB. Appreciate it. Some would say it's because i'm always running my trap...LOL! Have a great Holiday bud!

450 on Red Bud, new bike, new to track, new to motocross.......Pretty tall order to fill there. Kudo's for giving it a shot!

Nah back then it was a 125....but these days the 450 is where its at. I miss it though, sold it 2 years ago to help pay for the kids and a welder....priorities i guess.

Have a good Christmas!

joined FABO first ..easy 440 70 dart .... I guess for this site I should have used 440 63 Polara .but I can't remember a lot of handles at this stage of life... so its 44070dart everywhere even at a Pontiac site I'm into

you expect us to believe that RC/DH... it's pretty self explanatory but that's a nice cover up... :notworthy:

Wait a minute, I did some digging. Checking Wikipedia (which is never wrong) for Cranium (board game) I found both Mopar and FBBO mentioned no less than zero times. So RC is speaking English.

Only one life.
Only one love.
Only one look.
Only one chance.
Only one God.
Only one person.
Only one idea.
Only one thought.
Only one beer.
But only one beer is usually never enough! :D