• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

user ID. How did you come up with it?

Drunken night at a party in college when I made up a story of a long lost German cousin who was in the scatological **** industry.

:headbang:

I returned to college and took machine shop classes and was really into learning CNC machining , Fanuc is a type of control or language , haven't really found a job where I could practice or learn more about it so my name Fanuc Me is sort of out of frustration like "F#ck Me !"

I have a few handles : Mark8Denny - I have a Lincoln Mark VIII hot rod and I am on Markviii.org and Modularfords.com
I am on FABO , I have a 69 Barracuda , though I haven't been on there in a long while , over there I am Cudadenny

Bad draft off a C-130, went for a ride......The rest is history.
Thanks, could never understand that one but pretty cool now that I know the reason "military"?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine isn't anything special, I raced motorcross for most of my youth loving every second of it (except the crashes) so 747 was my # and allot like a second identity. Now that I have a family and have given it up I try to fill the need for speed with "you guested it" Mopars.

I think mine is kinda obvious.......

On a good day, people call me Rick.

On a bad day, people call me most anything that rhymes with Rick....

.....and a few things that don't....like "redneck", Heh!!! For me, "Redneck" is merely a term of endearment.....

Water off a duck's back for this old farm boy. :D

"military"?

You bet! Speaking of aviation, I was thinking yours has something to do with the Boeing 747. I remember a drawing from your thread with the coyote on a rocket/jet. Thought I was putting 2 and 2 together. Was thinking you fixed or flew them. Motorcross...Cool beans!! Awesome sport. Tough in any circuit. Ran Sno-cross (Open Sport Class) for a while till a busted collar bone and destroyed sled came along a few years ago. Was fun, but expensive.

You bet! Speaking of aviation, I was thinking yours has something to do with the Boeing 747. I remember a drawing from your thread with the coyote on a rocket/jet. Thought I was putting 2 and 2 together. Was thinking you fixed or flew them. Motorcross...Cool beans!! Awesome sport. Tough in any circuit. Ran Sno-cross (Open Sport Class) for a while till a busted collar bone and destroyed sled came along a few years ago. Was fun, but expensive.
Well you were really close, the only thing I ever flew was my bike haha. Someone just asked on my thread about the name and to make a long story short I changed my # after repeatedly being asked to change it (someone else was already running #7) I took a three digit # (less likely for someone to have). Since I liked fast tracks with big jumps it seamed fitting to pick the # of something that had the 7, flew and was fast "Boeing 747". I've got a funny looking collar bone as well but gave it up after a nasty crash launched me over the bars 20 yds into the woods on my head "coughed up blood for a weak" all while my new baby girl was at home with Mommy. While I'm on here "thanks for your service Prop" you guys are the brave ones.

not a lot of people knew what a sport satellite was, then i tell them rr and then they knew. love the usa and hope the big 3 can reign supreme with mopar being number one of course.

I've had mine for over twenty yrs. Back when the internet first came out, I was thinking of a handle but someone already had this one spelled with a "C" so I used a "K" and actually liked it better...

Great Thread Callofthemopar!

*now my spell check has a new word :-/

I was heading home from the drag strip back in mid 90s and some joker pulls up at a light on College Avenue in Appleton and says dude wannadrag.Thought it was sorta funny and have used it on various sites since.

I worked the heavy steel construction my whole working career, machine, fab, and welding is a brutal job. 20 years in the boilermakers, 3years machinists, and 14 years as a millwright. now I have enough titanium in my back, c3 thru c7 to make some decent valve gear. I have a 68 chry, 68 ply, 64 dodge all bb. my oldest friends called me cripplydog therefore my fbbo name is cryplydog. still standing with hand on tool.

Back in the day my homies and I always called Road Runners " Chickens ". Also had a 68 Chicken way back in HS

Mine is/was the call sign of my UH1 "Huey" from you guessed it Southeast Asia. My avatar was the aircraft nose art.

I have a 1967 Satellite... It's a B-body..... So,,,,,, 67 B-body!
Pretty Boring!

- - - Updated - - -

I returned to college and took machine shop classes and was really into learning CNC machining , Fanuc is a type of control or language , haven't really found a job where I could practice or learn more about it so my name Fanuc Me is sort of out of frustration like "F#ck Me !"

I have a few handles : Mark8Denny - I have a Lincoln Mark VIII hot rod and I am on Markviii.org and Modularfords.com
I am on FABO , I have a 69 Barracuda , though I haven't been on there in a long while , over there I am Cudadenny

I program Fanuc Robots for a living... Along with PLC, Electrical design, Autocad, etc.

In my early days of the interweb,I used my licence plate "justahemi" then I was told by my daughter I have HEMI-ITIS and the rest is history.My girls name everything in the fleet.The '63 is Goliath,the pick up is red ram and the Durango is "Douggie"the Hyundai is PUTT-PUTT and the lexus is Lexy.The flatbed is black beauty:icon_eyes:

Attachments

• 3.21.12 (49).JPG
    3.21.12 (49).JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 351
Auto Transport Service
Back