• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

cleaned up the '63 after taking the "PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD" at a car show in WI.:happy7:

I got lucky........with the award, anyway.

Replaced 2 of the 4 fuel hoses from the tank to the vapor block---was leaking and just noticed it. Hopefully mileage will improve. Does start easier. Went to car show on spur of the moment and met Mopar Muscle editor and discussed his 70 Super Bee. Also blasted and painted last or 4 rallye wheels so I can run them instead of my rusted keystones.
I rwally wish the PO had taken better care of them. They are pool rusted at the bottom from sitting. 90% of the rest of them are in great shape.

Bought a perfect running, no noise making, non smoking, no blow by, fired right up COLD 48,000 mile 1978 440 for my 66 Charger to get it to move under its own power while I build a decent big block for it.

Dan

Bought a perfect running, no noise making, non smoking, no blow by, fired right up COLD 48,000 mile 1978 440 for my 66 Charger to get it to move under its own power while I build a decent big block for it.

Dan

Score :headbang:

Dan

Some people just live right! Good deal!

Went to a nice cruise night with my best friend of 45 years,who was here from Arizona. He dug it,and I have some pics-which I'll get out tomorrow.

First i cruised around on the Kabota, after grass, tried out a new shifter knob and did it out of the diveway and was in two states the last 2 days, cheating some living on the Stateline :)...... Ah.. this After a month of healing and longer to go but i sure did enjoy this day... Love a pistol grip! and of course fresh cut grass and smell of bar-B-Q...

Dan

Congrats Dan!! That should do you up great until you build the power plant you want! :blob1:

Score :headbang:

Hell yea it was a score! Got it COMPLETE for $400 bux and I aint gotta pull it. Also got the entire electronic ignition setup out of it (non lean burn) I aint gonna use it, but I got it!!!

easy fix

Inside rearview mirror was loose at ball mount,tightening screw stripped not enough metal to retap used metric threaded scew just right size.

Attachments

• SAM_1622.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 226
Legal to drive

Got tags this morning for the Road Runner no more swapping with the 63.

Attachments

• SAM_1623.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 231
Fabbed up a gage panel for the Satty. Thinking about pebble black paint.
p1099258124-4.jpg

Attachments

• 68 RR #1 Sep 12 2011.JPG
    68 RR #1 Sep 12 2011.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 211
Finally some word on my car today !!!

It died on them :( he thinks its the MSD distributor.. it has power to it and not getting beyond it ... its the ready to run one been in there about a year and maybe a half I guess. He'll take it out and have it tested... WTF !!!! havent seen the car all summer and its over and now the thing is dead...

took mine to my buddy's place to get the body and paint started:headbang:

Tuned her up and took her for a drive. Had a young guy ask me, "What is that?" After I told him, he said he liked it.

Got the floors put in and spot welded,also welded some holes shut.Made a work table for me out of the left-over material when i made my wife a table for her plants.

Yesterday i made arrangements on buying another 727 for my 73 that i found at a good price and local.. Plans are to have it rebuilt my someone who knows what there doing and could possibly be the same place i had the transmission rebuilt for my Ram 4X4.. I am going to have a shift kit put into it and then ill be putting that in the car after i get the 410 sure grip in it i have recently bought from a member here.. This winter should be a busy one.

Soldered both radiator supports at top tank,broke loose on the 63 Sport Fury.

Attachments

• SAM_1644.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 166
  • SAM_1645.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 166
Washed the windows, checked the fluids, took her out to a local cruise. Their last one of the year :( That's pretty much what we do everyday. If I don't drive her for three days it can only mean one thing... it's been raining for three days

Auto Transport Service
Back