• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

picked her up from the "doctor"...she is finally running right!!! Boy does she move out- washed her behind the ears, and drove her around for about 90 minutes..now she is napping in the garage..and of course there's no cruise nights locally tonight.:angry1:

while at the mopar nats, while trying to replace the hemi k-member I got from a friend for my Satty, I found out I had installed the wrong k-member! Turns out the 70 model was different than the 67-69, which is what I had installed. In any case, I got the right one and swapped them today. Moving forward again.

STOP the madness!

Today I am searching for information on front window regulators so I can figure out what all the STOPS look like, and where the heck they go! I have put most of the rest of the puzzle together, but the stops have stopped me in my tracks...

took this picture after cruising...
008-4.gif

I thought a LOT about mine some MORE, even the truck, My toe is looking better after a month, and i have a special shoe and not supposed to but an all day ride, cruise is coming fast!!!! Im pumped, not even been in my Ram to drive, couch bound, feel like a prisoner but things looking better... doctors not withstanding woo wooo! BTW, its almost completely full of fuel, covered up backed inside garage clean waxed and ready! Sorry, excited i am after a month of this sitting/laying with feet in the air, beats a hospital though :)

....took them both to get inspected.......PASSED. i will get antique plates on both of them eventually, then i wont need the yearly inspection anymore !:sideways tongue:

Attachments

• 2nd import 007.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 299
  • belvy and road runner 008.jpg
    belvy and road runner 008.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 313
Great idea TPO! Thats what i did, its not like we drive them continually... No inspection, no yearly plates and no emissions to think about... Works great!

New rear wheel bearings. Green. Still have a detectable whirring sound, but much reduced. Gonna drive it. No other symptoms. Axle trued also.

Put my suspension back under the rear of the car...... Re-located the rear 1.75" forward!

well...i gathered up both of them...sat them down....and told them that i am so happy that they live in my barn...and will always live there as long as im alive.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND i took them out for ice cream. both of them thanked me over and over again for bringing them back to life and making them puuuuuuuurdy again.the road runner likes strawberry and the belvy likes chocolate....go figure !

then i kissed them goodnight,.,,,,told them i loved them and if the big bad BITCH ever hurts them.....there will be bigggggggggggggg trouble in TPOD-land !

THEEEEEE END !

new gas tank all ready for install-CARS THAT SET FOR LONG TIME GET MUCH RUST IN FUEL AREAS-NEW LINE BEING BENT-while it raines here good time for undercoating-one or two thing a day will make the return to the street much easier--enjoy a mopar

Welded in the frame rail connectors, Now the Vert has some support.

Attachments

• Frame Rail 3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Frame Rail 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 262
  • Frame Rail 2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Frame Rail 4.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 279
well...i gathered up both of them...sat them down....and told them that i am so happy that they live in my barn...and will always live there as long as im alive.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND i took them out for ice cream. both of them thanked me over and over again for bringing them back to life and making them puuuuuuuurdy again.the road runner likes strawberry and the belvy likes chocolate....go figure !

then i kissed them goodnight,.,,,,told them i loved them and if the big bad BITCH ever hurts them.....there will be bigggggggggggggg trouble in TPOD-land !

THEEEEEE END !

Your funny & sometimes, ENTERTAINING TOO

Just drove the B_I_T_C_H today, she performed like a $1000 prostitute {yea like I would know}, did my typical short cruise around the local neighborhood, maybe 5-6 miles or so, wave to all the old farts & young kids, then went out to the main road & went thru the gears at a "decent pace", ah the fun, she's always willing to please...LOL... I really need to do some more work on her, but I've been spending all my extra money on the house {now new energy efficient A/C & Heater $7100} & my old dog "Lord Budnicks" aka Buddy's recent Vet. bills....

:eusa_think: went back and said hi:grin:

WOW... $1000 dollar hooker ?!?!?!!? did she do the laundry and dishes after?

99ss, Like I said, "yea Like I would know"...LOL... she would have to wash my cloths, shampoo my carpets, clean my windows, clean my house, cook me steak & lobster dinner, feed & bathe my dog "Lord Budnicks", change my oil & filters, rotate my tires, wash, detail & wax inside & out, on all my 99 SLT 4x4 Dakota, my 2002 4x4 F-350, my 68 RR, my 77 Tri Hull Bow Rider/Outboard crappy a$$ boat & my 28.5' Jayco 5th wheel travel trailer/RV, on-top of her regular prostitute duties, for $1000...LOL...

Attachments

• Sonora Garage 68 RR & 99 Dakota.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 227
  • Sonora Back property #4 Car Port RV & Boat.JPG
    Sonora Back property #4 Car Port RV & Boat.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 68 RR #17 Apr 26 2011.JPG
    68 RR #17 Apr 26 2011.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 230
Wiped off the rain spots from last weeks cruise. Took it to the local cruise night. I left and got it in the barn 10 min before it started to rain. Its a dang shame it only rained for about 5 minutes. Its ben over 85 days seince we had enough rain to help anything everything is dead around here.

Auto Transport Service
Back