• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Yesterday I disassembled the 4 spd trans. Found it to be nice and clean inside. Front and rear bearings felt good and the blocking rings looksd good. I bought a kit to rebuild this trans about 8 yrs ago. Too bad I didnt look inside trans first,LOL. Cleaned and blasted the cases and covers, then primed and painted them with detail grey from Eastwood. I'll probably reassemble it today and touch up the paint and bolts after my gearoil covered hands get done with it.

Well, I officially gave up on getting my car ready for the Mopar nats next week. Got everything but the dash/ wiring, but just too much to do and do it right. Still planning on going, but not in the Satty. I am bummed big time.

I thought about my car.. its still at the exhaust shop..LOL

sure there not cloning it to give you back a clone of yours:eusa_think: ha ha just kidding:headbang:

hahahaha.. he removed the exhaust including the manifolds ( new gaskets/re-sealed) and has the mufflers on but hasnt run the tailpipes yet. He has changed the plugs as well. Still needs the wheel bearings done and the tailpipes run last time I talked to him last week. He is squeezing it in when he can trying to save me money. Busy shop and he knows I'm broke..LOL so he'e giving me a break and working on it when the rack isnt making money. I am so thankful to have found a person like him to be honest. Good guys/shops like him are hard to find. The car doesnt have the hood on it either.. he is putting it in the shop every night as well to protect it so that means he has to move it every morning as well. I couldnt/wouldnt ask for more :)

:grin::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Rebuilt my steering shaft and rear end

Rebuilt my steering shaft and rear end 3:23 posi. I know, I like to be different.:happy7:

Attachments

• steering shaft.jpg
    steering shaft.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 240
  • steering shaft 3.jpg
    steering shaft 3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 235
  • steering shaft 2.jpg
    steering shaft 2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Rear end Rebuilt 2.jpg
    Rear end Rebuilt 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Rear end Rebuilt.jpg
    Rear end Rebuilt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 241
Nice ^^
Well my car still isnt back..LOL
might have to go see it today.. summer is almost over, I'll need to prepit for winter soon :(

I think I fixed the intake leak but going to pull it off anyway and replace the valley pan. So then took it out for a quick drive around the block and barely made it home. The rebuild distributor I bought sucks and had to push it back into the garage after limping it back home. That was yesterday, so today I put the old distributor back in and has not ran this good since I installed the engine a couple of months ago so a longer drive will be in order soon.

wiring,wiring,and more wiring.starting to see colored wires in my sleep!

Went and visited my car... looked nice parked there in the sun..... should be done next week he said :)

I took more parts to get powder coated, and purchased more used parts! It will be so nice when i am done tearing down, cleaning, and restoring and actually putting stuff back in the car!!!!!!

Made it out, first time in a month and bought a heater hose for 73 when we went! replace soon i hope, time for a month over due drive to the lake...

today so far, I have viewed it thru the kitchen window...by the end of the day I hope to have installed my new plug wires, points, and have the passenger side of the body sanded and primed....and yes I bought the gf sand paper and sanding block as well :)
more pictures to come...

Went to "Mopars Under The Lights" car show...150 mopars and a bunch more just there for the crusie night....
the '63 took First place in the tough B Body '67 and under class!
I was lucky,:grin::eusa_think::icon_neutral:

Sonny Took some pictures..will post soon.

Attachments

• Calendar Photo.jpg
    Calendar Photo.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 166
Started assembly of my New front Disc brake conversion, UCA's, LCA's (all new front suspention). Smashed my finger and Poked a hole in my finger nail, said a few, well maybe alot of choice words and carried on. Can't wait til this thing is done. I have never even driven this car since I got it 7 years ago.

Nice car Sonny!!

Stainless Exhaust Tip

One of my Stainless Exhaust Tip welds broke.... Went to a local repair shop to redo the welds.....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 130
yep,you guessed it,more wiring!starting too look real good though.eng compartmnt about 90% done.dash is a good 80% done.that includes wiring up all the added on stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back