• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Coming along good Mar! I worked today on my fan shroud as i wait for the new brake cylinders i ordered, Been rainy and cold out for a week now anyway, My wife asked me if i ever think of anything besides these cars? I say yes i do, but i fight it! :)

Changed the oil and filled the gas tank. Getting ready to put her in hibernation for the winter.:sad2:

I started to put my new brake shoes on and decided to order new brake cylinders, which i did, The rubber boots arent looking that great..

Ive never had a problem with Auto Parts Warehouse until i ordered these brake cylinders that are still not hear, I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and they wanted the check number and all info which i sent them, not heard a word from them about anything and they cashed the check on the 1st of November, I usually don't let things like this get to me, sometimes there are mishaps but the weather is perfect to be riding instead of waiting on parts or at least some acknowledgement of whats going on as the car sits on jack stands. Im not saying there bad to deal with yet, or am i! but im going to love sending them another email and explain to them i put this in a large Mopar car site for all to see!

Looked at her and told her we're goin for a Thanksgiving day ride to give some thanks tomorrow.:headbang:

67 Coronet Grille

hi my grille section and bezels for 67 Coronet 440.all 3 peices look to be NOS parts.cant wait to install .God Bless you all.Bear R.-p.s this 67 has the optional slant six 3 speed manual tranny on the column. very rare.

Attachments

• coronet 162.jpg
    coronet 162.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 207
  • wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 071.jpg
    wife baby,s mojo coronet 440 071.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 213
Took the Belv out to the local "Pie Run". First good weather in a couple years, loads of cars from all over the area. One more "Toys for Tots" event in a couple weeks, then that will probably be it till spring.

IM001761.JPGpainted the inner door hinge panels and removed glovebox door to restore....before that...took it out for coffee this morning...still driving...Buffalo NY...40 plus degrees and sunny....

Finally finished sanding the steering wheel we're restoring. Then we primed it. Had to take advantage of a rare 60 degree Thanksgiving day in WI!

Supposed to be 60 and sunny today. I think I'll bring my girl out for a cruise as well.

Enjoy Al K and all of you, Its 58.3 here with full sun, wish i were there! lol

Installed choke, carburetor, light harness , power steering pump and hoses. Installed temp switch and oil pressure switch, starter relay. Trying to get ready to start up sometime next week.

got up early help the wife get stuff going for today walked back to the shop looked and talked to the RR patted her on the *** went back up to the house for the rest of my honey do list:headbang:

Yes sir it is, all covered up and rear end on jack stands waiting for brake cylinders i ordered in October they cashed the Check Nov 1st and keep telling me they never got it... I finally think i have it covered now and i should have my money back in a week or two im told. Auto Parts Warehouse, never had problems before with them and i wont give them a chance to go thru this again.. I know stuff happens but this is rediculas to say the least, Bad thing is that we did have almost a week and a half of super weather WE were hoping to spend some time in it cruising around one more time, oh well, have to take the bad with the good with these old cars i guess..

Just got up and about to go turn the heat on in the shop. Going to stick the 496 in her today and get it back on the road..

Yesterday I installed the right front fender after some modifications to make the gaps right. Gotta be real carefull with the new paint. Today I'll install the left side since I have all that practice under my belt LOL. Starting to look more like a 68 RR. I will post pics on the resto thread when I get the front end done. Gotta Go, Get to work .

Motor is in it's new home... Not much more to do..

Attachments

• 65motor (Large).jpg
    65motor (Large).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 156
Auto Transport Service
Back