• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Re built my ignition switch connector and harness bought all new brass connectors for the swich connector inline posi lock connection on all wire connections and all shrunk wrapped and re tapped.

Finished my brakes, bled and ready to rock&roll. Since I was on a roll I went ahead and finished the parking brake as well. Next is to finish my back seat mods (chrysler 300) so I can get the interior back together and fire it.

I finally managed to get my money back from brake parts i ordered in October and the same money that they said they never got but i have the check back from November 1st when they cashed it.. Time to start over with another place!

I pulled my Ram in the yard two snowstorms ago to plow drive and didn't put it back when i was done, Today i pulled it out, wish my son in law was here being he said it wouldn't come out with the snow we had in front of it, i did push some snow moving it but not that much, and its in the drive way again from its own power, sorry Carl, had to tell them! :)

- - - Updated - - -

came across this deal for the 70....:headbang:

Real nice!!

Reading up on new suspension upgrades,sending off the dash to just dashes for the ''guage dash'' fixin minor lil probs,and waiting for spring!!!

Painted the '65 .... finially DSCN1004.jpgWP_20121230_009.jpg

Logged on to Jegs...checked my checking balance...logged off of Jegs

Fabbed up the drivers side door window motor support bracket. Changed out the passenger quarter window motor.

Jurys out on this scoop right now. If I use it I got to do away with my carb spacer and I need the plenum volume. I may need a taller one.

Attachments

• bike 180.jpg
    bike 180.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 206
  • bike 178.jpg
    bike 178.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 220
  • bike 177.jpg
    bike 177.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 210
  • bike 176.jpg
    bike 176.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 214
placed another empty cardboard box on it till recycling day :sad8: ..straighted the cover :sad8: ...cried a little cause it was 24* today and it will be April until I can get back into it :angry4: ...oh yeah .. happy new year :sleepy2:

Drove it...

- - - Updated - - -

Nice color, what's it called... looks like a Darker Metalic Grey/Platinum

It is actually Mineral Gray, a new Dodge Color. I had modified the metallic and that also darkened the color just a little.

brought home my newest mopar. traded in my wife's Ferd Edge for a Chrysler Aspen Hemi., So now the garage holds the Satty, the driveway holds my Wrangler JKU and Chrysler Aspen.

I can get my brake cylinders cheaper locally after all the trouble i had with Auto Parts Warehouse! BUT, Did you all know that the 1973 Plymouth never make a Sebring? yep, Auto Zone informed me of that so i told them to order them for a Satellite, and ill make them fit right, they did make them! Then i called Charles auto parts and found them cheaper, they did have them for the Sebring, gee wiz, i love AZ.

It is actually Mineral Gray, a new Dodge Color. I had modified the metallic and that also darkened the color just a little.

I like it, it looks great... Thanks for the response

Finally got the convertible top mechanism, door windows and quarter windows all adjusted up. Now it's off to get the new top installed.

Auto Transport Service
Back