• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Went to a car show, again, again and again!

This is my big weekend (comes once a month)

Thur night --small local show
Fri --The wife shut down the car auction-I had some leg problems walking--so I let her.
Sat afternoon and evening ---big show 100 or so cars
Sun lunch--small local show
Mon (this evening, good Lord willing) you guessed it another show!!

Looked at them!too cold to race or drive them.Man I HATE winter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the 63 out of hibernation today for car show in Avon Park Fl.on thursday,Lake Placid Fl. on friday and Sebring Fl. on Saturday.Love spending the winter in Florida.

Talked to the guy building my motor and decided on back paint for block...for now. I want to go sleeper looking dual quad set up.

i fretted, stewed, thought of a a plan, decided against that plan, thought of another plan, second guessed all current and previous plans, got frustrated, made a decision, got frustrated again, got distracted, then started thinking about it again, thought about all the things i have to do before i can even get started on the plan i'm trying to decide on, got distracted, second guessed myself again, thought for a while about cars I've owned and wish i still owned and cars I wish i had bought.

repeated.

showed it off in my new building behind my shop. it would of been some miles away in other years.

Started mine up today. First time since Put into winter hibernation.
MMMMM,,, I love the sound!!!!!!

showed it off in my new building behind my shop. it would of been some miles away in other years.
Is the "new building" the shop in your gallery? If so man that is nice. If not you should post some pics or are they posted elsewhere?

This weekend I'll be installing a new Carter high flow mechanical fuel pump and a new MC and hopefully I'll even get to run a new fuel line and even bleed the new disc brakes! One can dream, anyway.

decided to do a mock up on my new tuff wheel and of course that is when I learned that there are two different adapters for a b body. Early and late model. Any one want to trade me a late model for an early model. Keyed vs non keyed

Just spent the last 3 hrs bending up aluminum fuel line in my engine compartment. And i gotta redo it all tomorrow. :icon_rolleyes:

Installed a set of R/T taillights.

phpAnWmlWPM.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back