• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Got the 383 in my 67 Charger running for the first time in 21-22 yrs.

It was saved from a backyard where it had been sitting since 90-91.Tags expired in 91.It took a little doing,but it was worth every banged knuckle,curse word and dollar spent just to hear it breathe to life.

I wonder what happened to the young man who started this thread! Mustang Andy.. I was just thinking of his Charger he was doing and if he ever finished it.. Been a long time.

Got my 383 painted and started putting stuff back on all new gaskets etc.

20130119_163411_zps2f6c2ed5.jpg

20130119_163417_zpsb4fd9b4d.jpg

20130119_163439_zps765ab9d4.jpg

Went from this to the orange correct for this block.

IMAG0537.jpg

Brought my RR over to it's new home.

sweet!!! it's all coming together, Roger! good for you!

Got my 383 painted and started putting stuff back on all new gaskets etc.

20130119_163411_zps2f6c2ed5.jpg

20130119_163417_zpsb4fd9b4d.jpg

20130119_163439_zps765ab9d4.jpg

Went from this to the orange correct for this block.

IMAG0537.jpg

WOW!! helluva job JB, looks great! what did you finally do with the casting flaw?

what did i do to my MoPar today??

i ordered a bunch of parts for da Olde GTXer.
wallet is a bunch lighter...:homework:

Finally got the tranny coolant lines done so they cleared the B&M shift cable, finished installing the shifter, started making a set of plug wire brackets and started the 3" stainless X pipe install. Next weak my vintage air mock up unit should be hear and I can FINALLY get the dash mounted and start the wiring which means it will be close to being ready to fire "FINALLY".

sweet!!! it's all coming together, Roger! good for you!

WOW!! helluva job JB, looks great! what did you finally do with the casting flaw?

what did i do to my MoPar today??

i ordered a bunch of parts for da Olde GTXer.
wallet is a bunch lighter...:homework:

Smacked it with a hammer to see if it would break off and it didn't so going to leave it and see.

looked at it snug in the garage from the driveway as i chipped the ice off the windshield of my jeep at 6am.

I spent the day in the garage painting some parts and getting caught up in some things, It was 5 degrees when i went out, but it did manage 7 before going the other way again... snow and windy, not a good day for cruising around in the cars today! unless it be a jeep or in my case the Ram, But i did come in to a blueberry pie baking in the oven, and my granddaughter proud as can be with some cookie batter she and grandma were concocting lol.... Good chocolate chips to, make ya burp! :)

I spent the day in the garage painting some parts and getting caught up in some things, It was 5 degrees when i went out, but it did manage 7 before going the other way again... snow and windy, not a good day for cruising around in the cars today! unless it be a jeep or in my case the Ram, But i did come in to a blueberry pie baking in the oven, and my granddaughter proud as can be with some cookie batter she and grandma were concocting lol.... Good chocolate chips to, make ya burp! :)

Awwwwwww boy....Fresh Blueberry Pie, you're killing me man. With Vanilla Ice cream? And cookies as well? You are one lucky man. My wife would screw up a box of cheese noodles let alone any kind of pie. Enjoy a piece for me would ya?

You got it bud! No problem at all, no ice cream tonight though, were kind of out!

After a couple of cold snaps, the holidays, being sick as hell, a month of not starting it up, I couldn't get Avocado Gold started no matter what I did. It wasn't the battery, and I poured gas in the carb- still no dice.

So last night a mechanic buddy of mine dropped by, after 20 minutes of coaxing and tinkering, STARTED RIGHT UP!

Oh man, I had a smile from ear to ear when she roared to life. My buddy looked at me with a big smile and said, "*******, that sound! It gets my nuts tingling when I hit the gas!"

Took my Charger out for a spin. It was like time slowed down. Everything was right with the world. My car was running great, the streetlights flashed by, I couldn't stop smiling and patting the dashboard.

OUR CARS ARE SO ******* AMAZING! Don't know what I'd do without my Mopar.

Awwwwwww boy....Fresh Blueberry Pie, you're killing me man. With Vanilla Ice cream? And cookies as well? You are one lucky man. My wife would screw up a box of cheese noodles let alone any kind of pie. Enjoy a piece for me would ya?

amen brother, thanks Ron now I'm hungry too, damn I won't get anything done on the car now...LOL....

Auto Transport Service
Back