• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is wrong with women!???

The transformation from women, to female carbon-units, started about 4-5 generations ago.

At least the ones I'm meeting up with. Seems like I attract the 'mommy' types...the ones that are always telling me what I should do no matter what the subject matter is. Geez! There's 3 that I have been talking with....2 I've been out to dinner with (one only once). Just lately I'm talking with #3 that's falling right into the groove and don't think she's going to see the inside of ANY restaurant with me. It's like they've been married to some guy that didn't know squat and the women had to do everything including think for their husbands....maybe even wash them every night or they were just control freaks but at least I'm able to spot the control freaks early on. One is a widow and the other two are divorced iirc. Thinking about giving it up.
Any of 'em loaded $$$?? :lol:

Smiley 10,000 pages the book on understanding women.jpg

You could always import one from the Philippines, Thailand, or Taiwan. Maybe even northern Italy, Greece, or Israel. Possibly Malta. You'll have to travel there for a test drive though.

There might already be some recent arrivals in your area from Venezuela. :eek:

I gave up on it a couple years ago. They either want to mother you, control you or, in my opinion, make your life miserable. I have a girl-----friend - but it won't go any further than that. Not interested in sex with her - she's a great lady but it just isn't there. And she's the third one that I found is like that. After one marriage of 22 years, one relationship of 4 years (lived together) and this current one (7 years) - live separately - I am not interested anymore. Like they say - if a woman didn't have a pussy between her legs - she'd have a bounty on her head.

I gave up on it a couple years ago. They either want to mother you, control you or, in my opinion, make your life miserable. I have a girl-----friend - but it won't go any further than that. Not interested in sex with her - she's a great lady but it just isn't there. And she's the third one that I found is like that. After one marriage of 22 years, one relationship of 4 years (lived together) and this current one (7 years) - live separately - I am not interested anymore. Like they say - if a woman didn't have a pussy between her legs - she'd have a bounty on her head.
This is a general forum for all ages. You probably wouldn’t be here if someone didn’t love or like your mother.

I have found the women I have met in dance classes to at least have been bearable (met a nice Thai lady in a Los Angeles community ballroom dance class and married a Mexican lady I met in a country western dance class at El Paso Community College). If all else fails, give it a try.

The important question is, 1. does she like classic cars 2. does she like Mopars and 3. does she like Hockey and going on cruises:drinks:

The important question is, 1. does she like classic cars 2. does she like Mopars and 3. does she like Hockey and going on cruises:drinks:
The woman I've been with for the last 25 years doesn't care about Hockey... But neither do I... She was into classic cars long before I met her & she loves my Mopars.... But left to her own desires she'd be driving a Porsche 356 Cabriolet... And she helps me organize cruises.... So overall I'd say I'm a lucky man....

At least the ones I'm meeting up with. Seems like I attract the 'mommy' types...the ones that are always telling me what I should do no matter what the subject matter is. Geez! There's 3 that I have been talking with....2 I've been out to dinner with (one only once). Just lately I'm talking with #3 that's falling right into the groove and don't think she's going to see the inside of ANY restaurant with me. It's like they've been married to some guy that didn't know squat and the women had to do everything including think for their husbands....maybe even wash them every night or they were just control freaks but at least I'm able to spot the control freaks early on. One is a widow and the other two are divorced iirc. Thinking about giving it up.
Is this the 1st time you're asking this ? If you haven't gotten it by now, it may be Too Late !!!

The issue that I run into most is that a lot women haven't learned anything from their failed marriages. They keep looking for the same type of guy as the guy they just divorced.

Guess I can't relate, only had 2 serious relationships.. first one turned out to be an immature bitch and the 2nd was the best thing that ever happened to me. Country girl from a hard working religious family.

After more than my share of the best and worst re:relationships (admittedly, sometimes my own
contributions killed 'em off) I have learned lessons for sure, but...
I've come to the conclusion that women can represent both the best and the worst that the species
has to offer.

At their worst, their level of pettiness, callousness and downright evil can be worse than any horror
movie - when they're motivated, no male can match their level of vengeful spite.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

That said though:
The really good ones embody the highest order of what it means to be human - the appointed
stewards of the planet, really - in ways the male of the species simply isn't programmed for.
I readily acquiesce that fact and am grateful when they are such.

Auto Transport Service
Back