• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who else is ready for summer?

Guilty with pie but not the cookies, i only had a couple.. Gabby decided when they were done that she wanted to take one to school for each of her class mates in her room and the teacher and then the bus driver.. Really impressed us but with the pie she just had me convinced that it would dry out fast and her and i shouldn't let that happen, so, we didn't! lol...

Awefully nice of her. Sounds like a good kid! You're right on the pie, to waste that could be considered criminal.

Im just sick of the crazy weatehr here ....past week was 2 was the high for a day ...then friday it snowed 3-4 inches ...this coming week starts out with 62 on tuesday then 21 by the end of the week....pick what were doin here motehr nature Im sick of the 4 seasons in a week

I am. I got all my lights working on the Coronet and couldn't drive it at all. The weather turned to **** and when it was decent enough to drive I was working or sleeping cause It was a work week. Winter sucks!

me. came home from work this morning in the freezing rain. sick of the cold,snow,ice. and tomorrow it's supposed to be 68.

428008_408538452564678_210358042_n.jpg

Good ol' Michigan...single digit temps last week,40's yesterday,almost 60 today(with plenty of rain),40's again tomorrow,then back to the teens on Thursday. WTF? This past weekend's swap really got the car juices flowing;have almost forgotten the snowmobiles-cuz there ain't no snow! So ready for spring and summer!

We'll have to get you across the pond for some trail riding Al. At least one region of the state or another has had open trails since early December. I'll be riding this weekend. I hear you on the weather..Friggin nuts! Thunder snowstorm Sunday, freezing rain/rain last night, almost 50F today and 5-9 inches of snow/blowing snow for this Winter Storm Watch we're under for tonight. Oh yeah, 5F for a high temp on Friday. What the heck is going on?

Not to brag, but the forecast for Thursday down here is sunny and 84 degrees. Think I'll take off work early and take the road runner to the beach for some picture taking. :)

just got in from firing up the Belvy, Road Runner and the Javelin. took some coaxing since they have not been running in almost 2 months. all running well. yes...im getting ready since it was 60 degrees...( yes , 60 ) in Pittsburgh today. raining like hell though.

Beautiful day out there today! I haven't a crystal ball, but i'm thinking this white stuff will be seeing the blender off the back of 800R after work!

snow.jpg

Beautiful day out there today! I haven't a crystal ball, but i'm thinking this white stuff will be seeing the blender off the back of 800R after work!

View attachment 100504

Had to work a few this morning in Fondulac,what treat driving back home.Stretch between Oshkosh and Winchester 30mph tops and the last 10 miles of back roads i was the only one on the road with no tracks and just guessing where the road was.60 mile ride took 2 hrs.

Mar says Sonny's granddaughter is a cutie pie!! she's guna be a heartbreaker when she grows up!!

Mar says Sonny's granddaughter is a cutie pie!! she's guna be a heartbreaker when she grows up!!

X2 that's cute

- - - Updated - - -

isn't funny how they can melt your heart

- - - Updated - - -

Not to brag, but the forecast for Thursday down here is sunny and 84 degrees. Think I'll take off work early and take the road runner to the beach for some picture taking. :)

Rub it in, I always do too...LOL... yep it's 65*+ & sunny today here, Tee shirt weather, now watch it'll probably freezing or snowing tomorrow...

X2 that's cute
!
- - - Updated - - -

isn't funny how they can melt your heart
They sure can!,,,,& Mar, coming from you that's a huge complement.
- - - Updated - - -

Rub it in, I always do too...LOL... yep it's 65*+ & sunny today here, Tee shirt weather, now watch it'll probably freezing or snowing tomorrow...

65 & sunny......32 & cold here

Auto Transport Service
Back