• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

I sure hope people anchored their tents as it was blowing 35mph plus at the Main gate area... It was 97 when I left and the humidity was a tad higher.. :rolleyes:

looks like it's shaping up to be a winner....... now who was it that said everything would be fine?

1720651139115.png

So anything happen tomorrow (Thursday)? I really want to come up, but work is gonna f&@k me Friday and Saturday.....and Sunday was a ghost town last year, I went back up with the minivan to see if there were any parts I could grab, and all I found was tumbleweed.....

So anything happen tomorrow (Thursday)? I really want to come up, but work is gonna f&@k me Friday and Saturday.....and Sunday was a ghost town last year, I went back up with the minivan to see if there were any parts I could grab, and all I found was tumbleweed.....
It will be at least 60% full tomorrow, it was better than 35% today at 1.
Lots of dealers walking around, or should I say riding around. They are special people so they parade around in there ac trucks, only get out to look at your stuff to see if they can (buy) steal it from you.
Go you will not be disappointed stay away Sunday.

Tg, the swap meet is pretty good tomorrow, and not as crowded as Friday. If you're looking for parts, may be good. Saturday is the Big day for the Showfield. The Displays will still be filling in tomorrow, for Friday & Saturday...

Tg, the swap meet is pretty good tomorrow, and not as crowded as Friday. If you're looking for parts, may be good. Saturday is the Big day for the Showfield. The Displays will still be filling in tomorrow, for Friday & Saturday...
Cool. Gotta top off the dumpster tomorrow, may head to the swaps after....

Does anyone need anything? Have a TON of 2.2 turbo stuff...some steel 8 lug 3/4 ton wheels....a 36k mile 2005 5.7 hemi with nag1 out of my personal magnum r/t that was t-boned and totalled in 08 (indoor stored since pulled as a runner)...a set of decent MP LA valve covers...OEM 01 ram heated power non-towing mirrors (pulled to install tow mirrors)....some jeep wheels...some fwd wheels...

What do I need to attend the Lunch on Saturday? My FxBO username? or do you need an official RSVP?
You need your FxBO username, your name and a smile!

There will be arm bands for official guests!

Welcome!

I’ll make sure it’s iced down. Jesus Chrysler, you’d swear I was going for a month.

Stay thirsty my friends.

49275964-0A46-406B-B06E-64C4D63125F8.jpeg

2BB0CB7E-CDEB-4EA1-9870-2FC5BA365A8D.jpeg

B157B537-3AD0-413A-B819-C62844234CAC.jpeg

Anybody bringing the March issue of MCG? With my TAXI IN?
Thank you

I got here shortly after midnight last night. Dragging a bit this morning but after I unload the car I will be heading that way.

Just looked at the fine print. Consistent with my personal experience at the Ford Nationals, they'll let you in after 9am, but they don't want you moving from your spot until 3pm. My friend Scott took his '64 Galaxy, we slept in and ate breakfast, got there at 10:30, staff directed us to our spot with no issues.
Thanks. I won't get there until around 11:00. See you there.

Auto Transport Service
Back