• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see the best car picture you ever took

OK...i looked to see that there were some Brand X in here...some will groan because i do put this up enough...but the thread title, Best Picture Taken...though i didn't take the shot, as i'm in it, between door & wheel opening, it's the Best Car shot i got.

deTomaso 4.jpg
Bummer...always uploaded large before

Last edited:
I got a pretty good eye sometimes behind the lens.
235.JPG
237.JPG
412.jpg
413.jpg
413.jpg
622.JPG
625.JPG

Like the Pro Street...hard color too, on this shape....light color over so many half rounds...show holidays....very hard car to block. You doing Your own bodywork?...to me, priming & blocking is body work...just dialing down....dont care for the term "prep work"....body work isn't done til it's time for top coat. Then the last inch is gained in how close of a color sand one does. It's Nice mmissle.
Is that Your Charger 500?? Real Deal?....426? Suh-mokin.....my Favorite Mopar...i would however like to do a clone, so i could do my own small block power train, IRS, vamp up the torsion front end.without starting WWlll with purists....if i could have everything i wanted. God i love that roof line & short deck lid......so much calmer without the godzilla wing distracting.

Thanks. The silver car is a real WO23....and one of my best friends painted it[did all my cars]. He recently passed-away. The 500 was the real-deal. It was SO stock, it bored me. I was getting ready to do some major go-fast mods on it, when someone offered me money I couldn't refuse.

A monumental day.....16 years ago....
img118.jpg

A couple of years ago...at @mowpar 's ranch .....
DSC02340.JPG

Some people can compose a good picture, an some can not ! There is a difference !..............................MO

suburban4.jpg
Quick storm came at a job site. Lucky two farmers where in a nearby field and had chainsaws. 45 minutes later I drove the truck home.

Here's my 70 RR and my 70 Satty vert that I shouldn't have sold. Too bad I only had one garage.

RR-SAT.jpg

NIKKI's first calendar shoot pic.... And one just for fun! Give a click for a bigger pic...

15966798403_b44a570865_o.jpg 16398000719_534e582741_o.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back