• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress report, Junkyard Dog

Yeah Man!, I have a really busy workweek this week, so I probably won't get a chance to work on it before your car show.

Slammed with work and haven't touched the "DOG" in weeks. I have been taking some parts to the media blaster though and cleaning out the shop in preparation to receive what will hopefully be my next project car on Friday night, I am going to keep it shrouded in mystery for now. I am hoping to take a couple of weeks off to finish assembly of the "DOG" later this month.

I cant wait 2 see the dog unfold! And I cant wait to watch the next project!! I hope its another B Body I am assuming it is from the lil hints I have seen,I am making slow progress on mine but will post pics here soon! Wish we had decent affordable media blasters here in N.W. indiana,would make my life a lil easier!

ooooo oooooo ooooo!!!! I Know! I Know! Wrapped in a funeral tux by a of couple dead brothers- Born wearing a crown the same year as the kennedy royalty fall while the King was leading his people. Made to act on broadway and the silver screen.

That car right?

ooooo oooooo ooooo!!!! I Know! I Know! Wrapped in a funeral tux by a of couple dead brothers- Born wearing a crown the same year as the kennedy royalty fall while the King was leading his people. Made to act on broadway and the silver screen.

That car right?

Wow Prop, riddle me this!!. That is coming from the only person that knows what the car in question is. I will add that it is a B-body and that my 340 Challenger project is currently on ebay!.

I cant wait 2 see the dog unfold! And I cant wait to watch the next project!! I hope its another B Body I am assuming it is from the lil hints I have seen,I am making slow progress on mine but will post pics here soon! Wish we had decent affordable media blasters here in N.W. indiana,would make my life a lil easier!

Hey Ben, I'm gettin itchy to see some pics of your ride, post up!!!

I will be posting some this week since I am making some progress,have not started putting panels on yet but hoping to start this week! That stupid rip off body shop was a waste of 2 months so I am cramming 12-16 hours a day on the car.

Thought you may enjoy that...After writing that, I don't know if I feel like Edger Allen Poe or Willy Wonka. Can't wait to see some pic's of that puppy Dr. Jones!!! Hopefully Ebay pans out with your Challenger sale...Be Careful...Lotta punks out there!

12-16 hours.......Holy smokes Ben, you're the mad man! You'll have the satellite on the road before either one of us! Yaaa mule Yaaa!!!

I am still unemployed so I at least have alot of time to work right now even though the funds aint what they used to be 12-16 hours is what I was used to working at work every day so doing something I enjoy won't be to much trouble! Cant wait to see the mystery B body Matt!! Is it a project or driver condition or a flat out heap? either way cant wait to watch your projects unfold,and like Will said careful w/ ebag lotta scam artist D-bags out there! Good luck!

Thanks Ben, the new one is a project, comes with the rotisserie that it is currently mounted on and most of the hard work has been done, new quarters, solid and 100% complete with a freshly rebuilt #'s matching 440. Which would be another piece of the mystery puzzle. Picking it up tonite.

Dam Matt, another project, cool! Sounds like me, 2 side by sides! Hope you can get more done than I am on mine!

Thanks Ben, the new one is a project, comes with the rotisserie that it is currently mounted on and most of the hard work has been done, new quarters, solid and 100% complete with a freshly rebuilt #'s matching 440. Which would be another piece of the mystery puzzle. Picking it up tonite.

You guys will be impressed. This car truely is one Awesome car...Pretty much a perfect project!

this ride is coming out really nice, it crazy all the work that can go into these beautys to bring them back to life,keep up the good work and the pics of the progress

Wow...just spent almost an hour from the beginning reading this whole thread again. Did not lose interest one time...makings for a great novel! Great job on your car, is very inspiring for those of us that have same kind of projects laying around and may have been too afraid to start tackling. :icon_salut:

My boys 330 is probably going to end up like your car...looks better than it actually is turning out to be.

cp1_0407001427.jpg

Thanks for the kind words gents, I just wish I could find an opportunity to work on it again, still swamped with work!!. It looks like it's going to be a few weeks before I can get back at it.

Auto Transport Service
Back