• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restomod charger pics

i need a picture of what you are looking at,there are some clips that hold the head liner & the upper trim screws into ?
Sounds like these clips you are talking about are what I'm missing but if I get a chance today I'll take a pic.

pretty sure this is the clip
s1602020.jpg

http://www.rtspecialties.net/proddetail.asp?prod=1602020

- - - Updated - - -

index.php

Ah-ha, I actually have those clips and that was going to be another question "where they go". I kinda figured those holes had something to do with mounting it but couldn't figure out how "once again Charlie saves the day". I'm gonna owe you big time when this is done, thanks again. I'm going to put those in tonight before I forget.

those go in after the headliner.

i am glad to help when i can.

Another good note "maybe I'll just tape them there haha". Should be getting a headliner soon but need to figure out what I'm doing for a dome light first (not a fan of the yellowish factory ones). Thanks again

Another good note "maybe I'll just tape them there haha". Should be getting a headliner soon but need to figure out what I'm doing for a dome light first (not a fan of the yellowish factory ones). Thanks again

747Mopar . . . then just wait a couple more years and the YELLOW color will change to ORANGE and it'll fit right in with your car ! ! !

( SMIRK ) . . .

747Mopar . . . then just wait a couple more years and the YELLOW color will change to ORANGE and it'll fit right in with your car ! ! !

( SMIRK ) . . .

Good idea 747! Make sure you paint the dome light orange... if it's not body colour you will get shunned! TRUST ME!! lol

Good idea 747! Make sure you paint the dome light orange... if it's not body colour you will get shunned! TRUST ME!! lol
LMAO, I actually read that thread you started and left a comment "Mopar guys have no tolerance for black engine compartments".

- - - Updated - - -

no no no .. dome lights should be white young man LOL

[video=youtube;4cVpkzZpDBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVpkzZpDBA[/video]

if you like that a little bit here's a bunch more. I'll be listening to Harry the rest of the afternoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0263Sa_e8&feature=share&list=RD1y5t-dAa6UA&index=1
I've looked at the new ones and even they look kinda yellowish or just a weird white. I'll likely scourer the salvage yard for something out of a new MOPAR so I can get the headliner done.

Here's what I got done last night "pathetic" but something is better than nothing. Fixed the one broken vent window frame, installed the new quarter glass seals, blasted and painted some hardware and got the door glass ready for installation. One of my door windows was missing a gasket so I just ordered new rivets and gaskets from RT specialties "don't need any rattles" also got the clips that CDR pointed out. Thought I'd show something I always do (nothing special), I wrap the threads of all screws that go into the body with butyl rubber to seal the exposed steel from moisture. DSCN8979.jpgDSCN8975.jpgDSCN8974.jpgDSCN8977.jpgDSCN8978.jpgDSCN8959.jpg

hmmm a little advertising there

This showed up today "not sure what to think", I agreed to replace the front end and a quarter but this thing needs some lovin. I guess I'll do what we agreed to and go from there because there isn't enough interior work to pay for what it really needs haha. The worst is the lower quarters "it's not just the quarters but the rockers, extensions .............". We'll see, maybe I should go ahead and get some seats done for the Torino. DSCN8983.jpgDSCN8984.jpgDSCN8982.jpgDSCN8980.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm a little advertising there
Haha, they were just with the rest of the parts I brought over from the house.

how bad are the frame rails looks like she hit something at one time blue car at one time I see

"Yeah" there's blue everywhere but I don't think the frame rails are touched, can't really tell in the pics but it hit right above the frame and pushed the core support and inner fenders in a bit. He has a nice donor car that I'm going to get the parts and measurements from to fix it. I'm going to salvage the upper bar where the VIN is stamped but swap out everything else, anyone know of any other locations that might have the VIN stamped on a 72 Duster so I can be sure to keep them?

Yeah . . . I saw that . . . I voted my thoughts then was very surprised at the rest of the responses . . . what can you do . . .

Man I almost forgot "THE SONG OF THE WEAK", I'm a product of the 80's and this is one of my all time favorites. [video=youtube_share;AelpbAegA-4]http://youtu.be/AelpbAegA-4[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Just placed what I hope is the last purchase to get these windows in "glass channel seals", they are the seal at the front edge of the door glass and cost "drum poll please" $75.00 each. Yearone is the only place I have been able to find them but at least they had a 25% off sale going on so I ordered the door end seals to "that should be every single seal and gasket replaced on the car "finally".

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. "still tobacco free" I do have to admit that the floor of my garage is looking like the Texas Roadhouse but with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts haha. It actually seams to help but I'm getting to the point where I'm not thinking about it so much.

Just placed what I hope is the last purchase to get these windows in "glass channel seals", they are the seal at the front edge of the door glass and cost "drum poll please" $75.00 each. Yearone is the only place I have been able to find them but at least they had a 25% off sale going on so I ordered the door end seals to "that should be every single seal and gasket replaced on the car "finally".

Great news 747Mopar . . . gotta be a great feeling to be done ordering window parts ! ! ! The car is coming together very nicely ! ! !

Let me know if I need to send you more sunflower seeds - I'll be happy to pitch in for your kick the habit goal ! !

thanx for the poison !!!!!!

havent listen to this in YEARS :)

- - - Updated - - -

GOOD on the no smoke or worm dirt,i am also still smoke free.

Man I almost forgot "THE SONG OF THE WEAK", I'm a product of the 80's and this is one of my all time favorites. [video=youtube_share;AelpbAegA-4]http://youtu.be/AelpbAegA-4[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. "still tobacco free" I do have to admit that the floor of my garage is looking like the Texas Roadhouse but with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts haha. It actually seams to help but I'm getting to the point where I'm not thinking about it so much.

I have to admit im one who raised cain in the 70's, but it did lead into the 80's lol.. Good tune and good luck with the Glass seals, it looks like you wont take a complete beating with 25% off!

Auto Transport Service
Back