• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restomod charger pics

Good news fellas, I've spent the whole day in the hospital with the wife (hysterectomy) and it's all good. They were able to do it robotically so it's just 2 weeks down time and she's doing great (tuff girl). Hurray, now maybe she can have some piece for once. Thanks for all the prayers guys

That's great to hear, praying for speedy recovery. Also looks like it will be great news on the hood/tape issues. Anxious to see your Charger done. With the quality work you're doing I KNOW it's gonna be awesome.

X6 . . . or X7 . . . or X8 . . . . Where ever I fit into this progression . . . Glad that all went well 747 Mopar ! ! !

Thanks again guys, she definitely needed a break. She lost her mom which she was very close to a couple years ago to cancer then her grandpa and just last month her brother also to cancer and if that wasn't bad enough she was in the room next to where her brother died. Between the endometriosis, vestibular neuritis and the deaths in the family she's had it pretty rough. Thanks again

MAN!!!!!!!!! Sounds like she's had her share a bad cards being dealt her way. But it sounds like she's a tough woman and she has the support of one heck of a guy. Hoping for a speedy recovery for her.

With the wife and kids watching a movie I slipped out and got it cleared finally, all done at last. Ordered new gaskets for the quarter extensions and bumpers and will get them bolted on as soon as they get here. Got the fitting for the new dipstick turned down, just need to make a trip to the hardware store for a smaller o ring and it will be ready to get installed. Still waiting on the vent windows, they were supposed to have them done already but had issues with one of their tanks but expect them soon so I can wrap up the windows. Last but not least my brother got his Dart, it's a pretty cool car but really needs some lovin (it got smashed pretty good). This was supposed to be a job for me but with him being laid off he's doing most of it, he's never done this kind of work so I'm just there for advice and I'm not going to complain (lots of spot welds to drill). DSCN9100.jpgDSCN9096.jpgDSCN9101.jpgDSCN9098.jpgDSCN9099.jpgDSCN9093.jpg

With the wife and kids watching a movie I slipped out and got it cleared finally, all done at last. Ordered new gaskets for the quarter extensions and bumpers and will get them bolted on as soon as they get here. Got the fitting for the new dipstick turned down, just need to make a trip to the hardware store for a smaller o ring and it will be ready to get installed. Still waiting on the vent windows, they were supposed to have them done already but had issues with one of their tanks but expect them soon so I can wrap up the windows. Last but not least my brother got his Dart, it's a pretty cool car but really needs some lovin (it got smashed pretty good). This was supposed to be a job for me but with him being laid off he's doing most of it, he's never done this kind of work so I'm just there for advice and I'm not going to complain (lots of spot welds to drill).View attachment 177167View attachment 177166

Oh C'mon 747 Mopar . . . That is not a DART . . .

That's a -AR- . . . most of the front and all of the hind end are missing or gone ! ! ! ( LMAO )

WOW . . . really LOVE the HOOD ! ! ! It's incredible ! ! !

The hood looks incredible! Makes the hard work and few setbacks worth it I'm sure!!!

You bet, it should have been somewhat easy but with my luck with this car nothing has been. My confidence in my body skills has taken a little bit of a hit from this car, allot of it I think was from getting used to this paint (transparent and a very aggressive reducer).

- - - Updated - - -

You may be right Kahn, the front isn't bad at all just bolt on repairs but the rear is smashed really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Much appreciated guys, after all the trouble it's nice to hear you guys like it. I've really been wanting this done so I can get to the scoop but still have a few other things to wrap up before I start that.

wow 747, the hood turned out awesome. there will be no mistaken your car a true one off. AEWSOME.

SUPER bud, I cant wait to see it on and ready to go down the street!! That hood is going to give you some attention at the ice cream stand, very cool concept! :sSig_goodjob:

Looks incredible! Can't wait to see the finished project. I've been watching this one for a while. Hope everything is going better and wishing everything is downhill from here.

Your headed to the top of the mountain man, You'll get there and this winter coming (i feel like im swearing!) you'll be bored!!! :)

Auto Transport Service
Back