• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restomod charger pics

Video is coming if it ever gets uploaded, waiting, waiting, waiting:happy1:

where is it?
noooooo.

ahh nvm im on the work computer and it wont let me view videos haha.

taking the charger round the race track in july, going to get a good video for you guys finally

[video=youtube_share;qxLSNUh4weQ]http://youtu.be/qxLSNUh4weQ[/video]

Even more stunning on video than in the still pix, and btw, the x-pipe and mufflers sound bitchin!

747, that exhaust sounds baddddd as hell, you got to be freaking happy that turned out badass. nice job.

sounds great! love the x and the mufflers you made! Im very impressed! Car looks beautiful!

The car turned out just awesome Devin. I had a little dribble on my master cylinder also. I was able to stop it by just moving the lid around a bit until it found a spot that sealed.

The car turned out just awesome Devin. I had a little dribble on my master cylinder also. I was able to stop it by just moving the lid around a bit until it found a spot that sealed.
Not 100% sure what caused it but my master cyl is plastic with the 2 caps and it looked like the the rubber inner was still pulled down from the bleeding making it hang in the fluid and get up into the air vent?? I just cleaned it rewal well and pushed it back in and so far so good, wish I would have known about the different fluids sooner because it left some small marks on the inner fender.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you all like it, I'll do another one when it's all done of it actually moving.

Nice job Devin, You made the Charger your own and it came out awesome. Be real proud of your accomplishment and I'm sure you'll get the small stuff figured out and wrapped up in no time.

Very nice. Very cool. VERY impressive. Hell of a job there. You have given inspiration to me and I'm sure many more. Absolutely beautiful, hats off to you Mopar brother.

Thanks Gdrill, if any of this has inspired anyone then I'm pretty darn proud haha. Glad you like it

- - - Updated - - -

Even more stunning on video than in the still pix, and btw, the x-pipe and mufflers sound bitchin!

Thanks, hopefully I can get some video of it singing above 5,000rpm on the next video cause it sounds wicked in the upper R's.

- - - Updated - - -

747, that exhaust sounds baddddd as hell, you got to be freaking happy that turned out badass. nice job.

Happy indeed, I'm driving it everyday that I can and loving it.:pink banana: :steering:

- - - Updated - - -

sounds great! love the x and the mufflers you made! Im very impressed! Car looks beautiful!

Thanks, don't be to impressed allot of the surgery going on around this site is far more difficult than making mufflers but I appreciate it and am glad you aprove.

- - - Updated - - -

AWESOME man

You should like it Benno, I looked at your car and the Extreme Lee for inspiration (the two cars that I felt nailed the wheel and tire fitment the best in my opinion). You've got one bad Charger.

- - - Updated - - -

VIIIIIIIIDEEEEOOOOO!!! BAHAHAHHHA!!!

Damn 747! that thing is just sex on wheels!! **swooooon**

To bad that isn't true cause the wife sure isn't to impressed and I could use some lovin haha. No seriously she thinks it's pretty cool but still despises it "whatever".

- - - Updated - - -

Nice job Devin, You made the Charger your own and it came out awesome. Be real proud of your accomplishment and I'm sure you'll get the small stuff figured out and wrapped up in no time.

Thanks 61, I'm pretty proud of it for sure. This is my first real restoration (restomod), up until now it's been fixing holes, repainting, building motors, trannies, etc (fixer uppers) but never have I tackled every single thing on a car at once whewwwwwwww what a haul. It sure kept me busy but the fact that I did everything but the stitch work is what makes me happier than anything even if I screwed up allot in the process.

Heeeeell yes, she sounds MEAN! Very cool Dev and congratulations again! Glad I could be along for the ride and see this masterpiece come together piece by piece, she's one of a kind man!! Can't wait to see what you do with the shaker and get everything broken in for some burnouts haha
:eek:ccasion14:

Heeeeell yes, she sounds MEAN! Very cool Dev and congratulations again! Glad I could be along for the ride and see this masterpiece come together piece by piece, she's one of a kind man!! Can't wait to see what you do with the shaker and get everything broken in for some burnouts haha
:eek:ccasion14:

Well it was nice to have you along for the ride and always eager to throw in your 2 cents on the build. Listen to me, making it sound like it's already done ....................NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. You've still gotta stick around for the finishing touches and eventually a 5 or 6 speed upgrade in the distant future. As for the burnouts, who says we are waiting on a breakin "I'm already leaving burnouts" a breakin is a 30 minute cam breakin, working out the bugs, building a little confidence that it's good to go and then............. HAMMER TIME which has begun as of Sunday. Now it's just a matter of practicing cause the rpm's come up really quick when I light them up so I need to work on it plus find somewhere I can do some tail slides haha.

Dang it 747Mopar . . . guess I was too busy working on my car and I missed the party ! ! LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT . . . you did a great job on that car ! ! !

I can't wait for the Mopar Nats and the ride over in your car - not see it in person, go for a ride in person . . . Can't Wait ! ! !

All these recent builds finishing up - you guys are setting the bar awfully HIGH for us that are still fighting in the trenches ! ! !

I'm looking forward to it too Kahn and I won't be stingy, you can drive if you like. I'm still trying to reach the bar set by Hunts black mirror (man does it shine), Goons 520, Props all around gorgeous 600+hp RR, Superfreaks "Superfreak" and many others.

I'm looking forward to it too Kahn and I won't be stingy, you can drive if you like. I'm still trying to reach the bar set by Hunts black mirror (man does it shine), Goons 520, Props all around gorgeous 600+hp RR, Superfreaks "Superfreak" and many others.

To which . . . I'm waiting for GOON to tell you it's a 522 . . . and it's Fer Racin' ! ! ! ( LMAO ) . . .

And now I've got your "what color of orange" masterpiece in the picture that I'll also have to measure my Belvedere up to . . . you raised the bar pretty high there too with your work ! !

Last edited:
Absolutely love what you have done. The flag on the hood is incredible. My 68 is almost done. If I had the forethought I would have stole your idea and done the same. I will drive mine for a few years and it will by my son's car. He is an Army Ranger and would have freaked out with that on the hood. We will just enjoy yours. BTW my car sounds very similar to yours, dig that tone.

Auto Transport Service
Back