• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

Being Sunday morning, I'm having a big bowl of homegrown blueberries for starters!!! I normally don't do much on Sunday anyway!

Felt my way around the sky for an hour this morning. Throat so clogged with smoke can barely talk now. Pictures look a LOT clearer than it really is.
20230618_083328.jpg
20230618_083532.jpg
20230618_085434.jpg

Since no one offered to cook something for me on Farter's Day I decided to grill some burglars....

I pulled everything out of the garage and pressure washed the floor…
Mine needs painting again.....done it twice in the last 39 years and looks like it's going to stay needing.

Washing my ‘58 in the rain, neighbors probably think I’m crazy…

View attachment 1481394
I've done that before on really hot days.....let mudder nature rinse it off. And if it's raining, why are the sprinklers running??

Since no one offered to cook something for me on Farter's Day I decided to grill some burglars....

Mine needs painting again.....done it twice in the last 39 years and looks like it's going to stay needing.

I've done that before on really hot days.....let mudder nature rinse it off. And if it's raining, why are the sprinklers running??

Apparently the rain sensor isn’t working, normally it starts at 1am so I never see it run. Somehow the settings got messed up and it started at 7:30.

Iron is the reason your blood is red.

...and copper is the reason Mr. Spock's blood was green.

...and the iron in your blood oxidizes to transport the oxygen.

...that's right...it rusts!

sort of.

I spent the best part of 40 minutes on the phone trying to cancel my MYOB accounting software package. I had been set up wrong from Day one about 15 years ago, so it was a drama, as I was locked out of the administration of the package. After venting my spleen and suggesting the call be escalated to a supervisor, they caved and closed it for me. :rolleyes: I'm picking that my tone was what put the supervisor off from talking with me. :lol:

I hate call centres where English is a third or fourth language.

Screenshot_20230619_112314_Phone.png

I wonder if they will delete my comments from the Community Forum....the ones where I suggested that other disgruntled subscribers change to XERO. :lol:

getting closer, working on it all of this coming week, if it doesnt kill me I
20230616_154911.jpg
20230616_154829.jpg
20230615_190707.jpg
should be close in a week just me and another senior citizen one panel at a time can't wait for the roof, crazy it goes on last. :lol:

Moved this speaker cab across to the other building.
Someone gave it to me last year.
This is the first time I've looked at the bottom/back.
Holy crap, it's self powered and either 700 or 1000 watts!

View attachment 1468437

View attachment 1468438

That looks to be the powered component to a 3 piece system. You have the subwoofer, with the amp. It has 2 inputs (L and R; line level), and 2 outputs ("LEFT MONITOR", "RIGHT MONITOR"). The outputs are amplified, speaker-level outs. Good news is, you can get all the wires and connectors still - 110v power is a standard power cord, the inputs are standard XLR (microphone), and the outputs are standard PowerCon connectors. It also has XLR "link" outputs, which are line-level (non-amplified) outputs you can send to other powered devices if you want.

B-52 Professional Matrix-1000V2 700-watt Active Speaker System - 15" Subwoofer and 2x10" Satellites

1687179104956.png

getting closer, working on it all of this coming week, if it doesnt kill me IView attachment 1481771View attachment 1481772View attachment 1481773 should be close in a week just me and another senior citizen one panel at a time can't wait for the roof, crazy it goes on last. :lol:
Think I would have to put up a few panels on the roof just for a bit of shade!! It was 100 degrees where I am yesterday for a little over 2 hours! Was in my shop for most of the day and followed the shade spot watering some really dry spots in my yard. About lost my lawn last year and it was looking decent this year but there are still some areas that are hurting now.

The day after the WOMO meet at St. Thomas Dragway, we attended the Aamjiwnaag First Nations Pow Wow.

20230618_121620.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back