• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you and your car go today

A couple for you Studebaker guys

IMG_20231015_110436188_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231015_110448960_HDR.jpg

310 mile 2 lane blacktop cruise. Drivers door latch broke so I had to get out the passenger side all day. Oh well that’s just a minor inconvenience for a great day of driving.
I did not get a picture, but saw a second generation Charger 1/3 of the way buried in the ground. It looked like it was driving out of the ground. I get over that way often so I will get a picture and post it.

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

310 mile 2 lane blacktop cruise. Drivers door latch broke so I had to get out the passenger side all day. Oh well that’s just a minor inconvenience for a great day of driving.
I did not get a picture, but saw a second generation Charger 1/3 of the way buried in the ground. It looked like it was driving out of the ground. I get over that way often so I will get a picture and post it.

View attachment 1540795

View attachment 1540796
Beautiful!!! The best part of this is, you drive it all the time. I get that and love seeing it.!!! When I go to the grocery store and the cashier sees me, he quick turns to see if I brought my Coronet, I usually do and he loves it. It's old like me and him. He tells me it takes him back in time. It doesn't get any better than that.

Beautiful!!! The best part of this is, you drive it all the time. I get that and love seeing it.!!! When I go to the grocery store and the cashier sees me, he quick turns to see if I brought my Coronet, I usually do and he loves it. It's old like me and him. He tells me it takes him back in time. It doesn't get any better than that.
We stopped at a small town and we were stalked by an old couple in a mini van. I always like to see the pictures of you driving your Coronet. My best friend in high school had a 65 Coronet the same color of my Satellite. My wife really enjoys the old car so it makes it easier to put updates on the car.
Going to order door panels this week!

Thanks, they are made by a company called Gold Leaf. It is the same company that makes the Dynacorn replacement bodies. Mine are 17x7, but they make them in 15 inch sizes as well. I like the detail on them, as they mimic a magnum 500 right down to the trim ring detail.

New Tires Mounted.jpg

Thanks, they are made by a company called Gold Leaf. It is the same company that makes the Dynacorn replacement bodies. Mine are 17x7, but they make them in 15 inch sizes as well. I like the detail on them, as they mimic a magnum 500 right down to the trim ring detail.

View attachment 1541047
Thank you, I'll be looking into them!! Very nice!!

View attachment 1541047

These look better than the ones shown in the Year One catalog. Are they different of is it just me?

I checked and it is actually Golden Leaf, and it says it is the Canadian division of Dynacorn. I searched Dynacorn wheels and they came up through various vendors.
Gold leaf, got me running around in circles. Lol. Looking at Dynacorn does get you multiple vendors. Can't find anything dodge specific, but ford mustang all day long.

Auto Transport Service
Back