• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you and your car go today

Road testing the car, stopped at the beach, this one needed a walk.
20230705_144344.jpg

20231106_220340.jpg

Remember when we hopped in the back seat...
Hood, back seat, anywhere is what I remember. Like this time we were..................!! It's great to take a trip back in our time machines and if it makes someones day, even better.

And that's old!!!

:rofl:
It was always, this young kid, or this old guy. Now, I'm telling Theresa a story about an old guy and she smiles and asked how old this old guy was. I tell her about 65, she says, you mean two years younger than you................. That hurts. :lol: Most of the time it's apparent she married down........ She plays me like a fiddle.

To the wood shop.
Built a "bridge" to go between the toilet and the bathtub so my senior, diabetic cat can get in the tub without slipping.
Really just a length of 2x8 on risers to be the same height.
He used it the first time I put it in place. I know, kinda odd- a cat that wants to be in the shower, but that's how he is.

20231105_133210.jpg

I LOVE the effect a polished trim ring makes with Mopar rallye wheels.

20231105_154001.jpg

Here's the cat. 13 years old, bad leg, bad ear, diabetic, hip displasia, early stage CKD.
Still as cute and sweet as he was when he was a kitten, and still my little buddy.

20231031_161843.jpg

To the wood shop.
Built a "bridge" to go between the toilet and the bathtub so my senior, diabetic cat can get in the tub without slipping.
Really just a length of 2x8 on risers to be the same height.
He used it the first time I put it in place. I know, kinda odd- a cat that wants to be in the shower, but that's how he is.

View attachment 1552531

I LOVE the effect a polished trim ring makes with Mopar rallye wheels.

View attachment 1552532
Looks great, love the hood!! I'm known for my thing with hoods. Every car I have own gets a special hood just to fit it and my mood. I've even had a pair for some cars. They hung on the wall when not in use.

Looks great, love the hood!! I'm known for my thing with hoods. Every car I have own gets a special hood just to fit it and my mood. I've even had a pair for some cars. They hung on the wall when not in use.

Whether a "sport hood" was available to fit the car was actually a deciding factor in me buying this particular car.

Luckily I found two before prices went through the roof.
Paid $200 for the first one that still needs a patch right in the front, but is more solid overall.
Paid $175 for the one on the car now. It's a little thin on the outer edges where the panels are welded together.
The last one I saw for sale was asking $600 and it already had bondo in it.

Last edited:
...and I'm working on piecing together a 71/72 N96 hood.

...if I can find the bubble and door for less that an arm and a leg.

...and I'm working on piecing together a 71/72 N96 hood.

...if I can find the bubble and door for less that an arm and a leg.
Very nice!!

Took the Charger to the grocery store yesterday, and a local diner for lunch. Place is always packed so we wanted to try it. Good stuff, definitely gonna go back.

Drove around today, peeked at a house (project) for sale down the road. Hmmm. Trying to run gas out of the tank so I can install the new fuel sender without bathing in 87....

Been getting some good miles out of the ol girl lately. Driving while I can, because as soon as they start throwing **** on the roads...she gets parked for the winter, on a battery tender, and the Wrangler starts getting more use.

just went for a drive, enjoying fall in Texas. You can tell it’s fall because the leaves went from their summer shade of brown, to their fall shade of brown :lol:

E800C447-6313-4CCF-8917-0FAEB54E7707.jpeg

The weather was unusually nice here in Ontario today and I couldn’t resist a run. Got the Charger prepped for winter but not this one.

IMG_7875.jpeg

I drove 4 hours each way to go pick up a sunroof roof for a third generation Charger, my Charger drove twenty feet in each direction to allow me to put the sunroof roof in the garage!

20231112_154346.jpg

20231112_155019.jpg

20231112_155316.jpg

...and enjoy a tasty burger?

Auto Transport Service
Back