• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

Sounds good,
I will Come see you before Saturday. I am hitting the road from Rhode Island 4:30 - 5 AM on Thursday morning. Hopefully early afternoon I will be in Carlisle. I am not sure what car I will be bringing yet, My 66 Belvedere has the factory A/C which is always a plus with the Carlisle heat. I also have a 68 Fury convertible, and number of friends or taking their "C" bodies down so I may bring that and park together. I will probably decide tomorrow and give the gave car a good go through before the trip whatever way I go.
Sounds great - thanks!

I don't know how "official" they will be, but we will have name tags. Meaning if they have anything pre-printed on them regarding the event with a year, they become swag and a collector item, with few downsides other than cost
Yeah, we are using stick on labels and a black marker - this is shoestring budget!

Can you PM me the tent vendor contact info and I'll reach out to them and see what options might be possible and get back to you?
The tents are provided through Carlisle. As of 3 years ago, Carlisle provides the tent for free since we have enough people (more than 25) who register their car as "FBBO". I think the best contact might be Ed Buczeskie at Carlisle productions.

An update on potential Carlisle Friday dinner plans:

Adam, @68BabyBlue has suggested we order from Redd's Barbeque. The idea would be to bring it back to the FBBO tent. This way, we can possibly also bring back some food for Richard and his crew. It also allows us to hang out with folks who might be bringing their own food or prefer something different.

So those are the general plans so far. Regardless, if you are interested in doing something for dinner Friday night, come to the tent around 5:30 and we can discuss and make some final plans over a beer :drinks:

I might be there for the swaps, but prob not showing. Have to work Friday and Saturday nights, so I'd have to leave too early in the day to make it worth showing.

Besides - I need an excuse to have the ram 2500 up there if I find big parts I "need" - like a good rebuilt 727 for the satellite, or an A413 for the turbo van....or a trunk pan for the charger....or fenders for the ram....
I'll have a really good rebuilt 727 there. For BB from a 71 GTX. space CA157/CA160 $1000.

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

Last edited:
I'll be in space CA157 & CA160 selling parts/and shop manuals.
Look here for the for sale listing under interior section. Did not see a option for book or manuals.,
Also my 2008 Daytona Charger, listed on here for sale.
Decided not to offer the 65 Coronet Taxi.

I'll try and pack some good Hawaii weather and bring it with me.

Did a little pre Carlisle shopping today and reeled in an 18 spline 4 speed transmission for my 71 Charger R/T 4 speed car! Every year my friends and I used to lug parts to Carlisle and then buy each others parts,when we live 5 miles apart. Now we pre shop each others parts.

20240707_195451.jpg

Depending where you look, latest forecast is improving. Friday - mix of sun and cloud !!!

Did a little pre Carlisle shopping today and reeled in an 18 spline 4 speed transmission for my 71 Charger R/T 4 speed car! Every year my friends and I used to lug parts to Carlisle and then buy each others parts,when we live 5 miles apart. Now we pre shop each others parts.

View attachment 1691139
Every year I would unload my Nice 69 Dart stuff to a friend before taking it there.. He would buy it all but then complain he had no money for Carlisle.. I just told him would you rather me raise the prices, take it there and you have to haul it back... he just said No and thanks for bringing it here.....

An update on potential Carlisle Friday dinner plans:

Adam, @68BabyBlue has suggested we order from Redd's Barbeque. The idea would be to bring it back to the FBBO tent. This way, we can possibly also bring back some food for Richard and his crew. It also allows us to hang out with folks who might be bringing their own food or prefer something different.

So those are the general plans so far. Regardless, if you are interested in doing something for dinner Friday night, come to the tent around 5:30 and we can discuss and make some final plans over a beer :drinks:
I'm down for some BBQ.

Is Redd's BBq a good place. My first trip to carlisle so looking for some good places to eat. Looking forward to some good pretzels too

My buddy and I planned to leave for Carlisle on Wednesday morning, but he went into the ER yesterday and discovered that he has viral pneumonia. It would take a miracle for him to recover adequately to make the trip. It doesn’t look like I’m going to make it this year…

Looking for “Durango Only” Parking Sign.

I offered my Challenger up for a backup in case of a cancelation, and got the Go this morning. It will be in Bldg T, for the High Impact Color Display. The '63 will have to wait til next year. See you all at the Tent. Anyone gonna be around the tent Thursday 4-6 for a few pops ?

I offered my Challenger up for a backup in case of a cancelation, and got the Go this morning. It will be in Bldg T, for the High Impact Color Display. The '63 will have to wait til next year. See you all at the Tent. Anyone gonna be around the tent Thursday 4-6 for a few pops ?
If wverything goes well, I'll be there Wed evening and at the show all day Thurs, Fri, Sat, heading home Sunday morning.

Auto Transport Service
Back