• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

if you had to pick one.......

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
which TV show car builder guy would you let work on your car?; and why......... you can only pick one

I'll save mine for later on in the thread :popcorn2:

Last edited:
Nick Panaritis from Nick’s Garage.
Why?
We’ve watched his YouTube channel for several years and he’s earned my trust by the way he does things and his personality.
He’s knowledgeable, thorough and seemed to be a fair and honest fella.
Prior to my recent visit to have Nick rebuild the 833 in my Duster, I’ve said to my wife several times, “I don’t like other folks working on my cars, but Nick would be the exception if I ever had the opportunity”.
I’m happy with the results. And I’d do it again.

IMG_2076.jpeg

This guy for sure:

1722737704206.png

01 A1.jpg

01 A5.jpg

Kidding of course!
If I had a rusty or wrecked one and needed help.....

1722737809987.png

If I just wanted to pal around with some guys to get something on the road in a weekend...

1722737873963.png

If I had a mechanical issue and needed help, the guy I'd call isn't on a TV show, he is in Modesto, CA and drives the green car:

SF 24 80.JPG

Hmmm, I can do the body work so I just need the engine work done. For the engine work I would chose JOE ZOLPER from Garage Squad. He knows his engines. IMHO
1722738043572.png
1722737940648.png

Hmmm, I can do the body work so I just need the engine work done. For the engine work I would chose JOE ZOLPER from Garage Squad. He knows his engines. IMHO
View attachment 1705426View attachment 1705424
Really? You wouldn't pick prima-donna Bruno? He is the guy that pretends to do work for 20 seconds at a time, then steps out of frame while real car guys step in to do the real work.

Nobody wants this guy to PIMP MY RIDE ?

57D50F32-142D-4A2D-95F2-DACAF205CE6D.jpeg

If not myself... if I HAD to.... probably David Rea. There's a few I wouldn't even let look at my car, including a couple already mentioned.

If not myself... if I HAD to.... probably David Rea. There's a few I wouldn't even let look at my car, including a couple already mentioned.
I know someone who had Dave restore a car... He was so disappointed with the result he sold the car.. Hard to get an honest opinion off a TV show....

If money was no object I would choose Chip Foose also....but if a budget is tighter it would have to be that Frenchman from B.C. ..... JF Launier as seen on Rust Valley Restorations.
The work he has done on the cars entered in the shows in Detroit are amazing. He worked with Foose also.

You guys from down under don't care for the guys from Mighty Car Mods ??
1722758239376.png

which TV show car builder guy would you let work on your car?; and why......... you can only pick one

I'll save mine for later on in the thread :popcorn2:
Mechanical or body?

Some bugger named Mark....oh, he doesn't have a show. Just works at night...

I am going to go with this option. Mechanicals? Nicks Garage if I didn't do them myself.

Auto Transport Service
Back