• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you win the Lottery on Monday, Where will we find you on Tuesday

Really don't think I'll be much different.....but will do a new roof and fix some cars up!

Talking to a tax attorney.

Back in the 90s when lotteries gained popularity here, I had a few ideas on what I would do.
* Quit the job.
* Hire professionals in many automotive fields to teach me how to diagnose and repair things. I thought it would be great to learn from experts. I wanted to improve my skill level at all automotive aspects.
* Set up accounts for all my family members so they could live comfortably.
***************************************************************************************************************************
Now many years later, I'm retired so no need to quit.
I've learned a lot in those years but I still could learn more.
Many of my family members have passed on so there wouldn't be many to give money away to.
Maybe travel? I'd like to see how people live in other countries. I'd like to have homes in other states too.

Last edited:
Tonight's jackpot is a paltry $121 million, but tomorrow night's jackpot is $800 million.

Preferably, I'll win both. :)

Screenshot_20240909-162512~2.png

I'm almost 68, I don't need it. I'd set up a plan for my kids. First, before you cash in the ticket change your residency to a tax friendly state.

I play every now and then. Really don't expect to win again after the $500.00 I won a few years ago. Wife calls it an optional tax.

Yeah, when I was younger used to have the dream to stop working, when I was still working. Being retired now and fortunately set pretty well for what we need at our age now, doesn’t mean much. We were smart enough to donate to our retirement funds, keep debt-free when we could afford to get there. We’ve given a lot of cash to our kids as they’re in the stage of life where they can use it now, not whenever we might croak.

Yeah, being able to buy a 6-figure ride of my dreams would be sweet, actually could swing it, but damn, I had two of those back half a century ago I sold to my regret, and would have a tough time forking out that amount remembering what I sold them for. Got my ride I spent endless hours restoring and more money doing it than expected, so there’s that. Can’t see parting with a ride I put so much B,S,& $$ doing. It’s like part of my soul now.

MO, one’s AGE creates a lot of new perspectives…being old. Do I have 5-years, 10, maybe 15 now? About it...

Still here, but with the most expensive
champion Chocolate Labrador's, a male & female I could find,
puppies unrelated
(surprisingly how much these great bird dogs are now)
Start breeding them again myself...
a lil' side gig make some doe & have a batch of puppies around every year,
for a few years anyway

Or doing some 'faux rock', in ledgestone style
expensive stuff around the outside/front SE of my house/garage
& front deck
has nice insulation factor on the south east side,
for materials alone, the front alone is like $12k-$15k
&
all new redwood boards for the deck & handrails,
for both front & back it's about $15k now :realcrazy: prices now
for materials alone

maybe on the -www- finding a low miles TRX

maybe on the -www- finding a 68 fastback Barracuda 383 4bbl 4 speed/Green
or
find a 68-71 D100, Good body, Interior & frame 4 speed pref.
so I could put a modern Hemi & 5-6 speed & Dana 60 in it
do a 'Dude' but in a short bed tribute, paint
lowered with some killer suspension, fat meats
so it handles like a sports car on rails

I'd be buying a Strange S-60 for my 68 RR, the same day
true-track something like a 3.73:1 to 3.91:1 gears & disc brakes
w/1350 yokes on a new 3" chromoly driveshaft

maybe even a Gear Venders OD/UD for my 727TF

maybe even TKX 5-6 speed & clutch, flywheel, scatter-shield, peddles for it too,
between them all, that's another $10k-$12k 'easily'

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back