• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you win the Lottery on Monday, Where will we find you on Tuesday

Prolly something like Kid Rocks story. When he first got some mega bucks he bought a mega million bucks house, huge. Said it even had a full size theater room, in which he never used but once. And that was when he was passing thru one night and passed out on the couch in there. He got bored with that place pretty quick. Bought a mountain top somewhere in Tennessee I think, and had a double wide trailer set on its top up there. And now he happy as a pig in mud. Most times , simpler is better for some of us.....

Prolly something like Kid Rocks story. When he first got some mega bucks he bought a mega million bucks house, huge. Said it even had a full size theater room, in which he never used but once. And that was when he was passing thru one night and passed out on the couch in there. He got bored with that place pretty quick. Bought a mountain top somewhere in Tennessee I think, and had a double wide trailer set on its top up there. And now he happy as a pig in mud. Most times , simpler is better for some of us.....
That sounds right out of the Joe Walsh song “life’s been good”
“I bought a mansion, forgot the price, I’ve never been there they tell me it’s great”.

1726165254997.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back