• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little Bear ate an entire pot of spaghetti sauce.

SteveSS

Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
I made a nice pot of spaghetti sauce with ground beef for dinner tonight with my son. I had one plate of it then went upstairs for something. I heard a clank and went back to the the kitchen. The whole pot of sauce was empty but amazingly the pot was still balanced perfectly on the stove.

You remember last spring when she at a whole pizza when my back was turned. She weighs 163 pounds which is big even for a Newfie.

newfie.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Cow! I'll rephrase that, Holy Horse! What does she stand at, six foot?

I'd be worried about where I leave my car keys!

can't leave stuff out it seems

good luck with that

damn she's a really big one

Jeez!!!! You need to feed that poor thing something...it looks emaciated.....
I would hate to have your dog food bill!!! Good looking dog!

Last edited:
Sorry, but I won't let an animal get away with that.

One big Newfie, looks like he's about to open the fridge and grab a six-pack.

Jeez!!!! You need to feed that poor thing something...it looks emaciated.....
I would hate to have your dog food bill!!! God looking dog!

Dry dog food averages 60 lbs/week because we have 3 Newfoundlands.

That's one big bitch...................literally!

When I saw the title I thought you were talking about a bear. When I saw the pic - I KNEW you were talking about a BEAR! That’s one big puppy!

I sure wouldn't want to police the yard after your "herd" has done their "business" out there!
Mike

Must be fun, carrying her in to see the vet, lol

Kids (and fur babies!) sure know how to keep us on our toes, don't they? I once left a freshly baked pie cooling on the counter only to find it mysteriously missing later—turned out my mischievous cat had a sweet tooth! And speaking of culinary escapades, have you ever tried paccheri pasta? It's got this unique shape that's perfect for trapping all that delicious sauce, making it a hit with both big and small appetites.

Last edited:
Holy resurrection Batman.

A couple of the dudes in this very short, very old thread are no longer regs here.

Thats quite a pooch tho, for sure!!

Two of my shepherds are around a hundred pounds, and I thought they were big! (One of my shepherds swipped a couple slices of pizza a while back. Never did find out which one, cause they all love my leftover pizza crusts, lol)
Big beautiful dog, Steve!

Auto Transport Service
Back