• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pink cars

if i had the right car/body style i would paint one that color.

I like them, on some cars not all. Almost bought a 1970 340 challenger in panther pink back in '98, white interior. Man i wish i had it today !

I saw a pink 70 Super Bee at the nationals in the show tent with a white roof and white interior. I am not a fan of the 70 Bee anyway but that one is a girls car no if ands or butts. I couldn't even stand next to it. :thatswck:

Pinks cool...There was a girl at the track was driving a pink dart...She was running 13.5,s

Petty Blue 67 gTX

As for me I love the fm3 cars I guess maybe cause my dad owns one. But I love them anyways!

Attachments

• 150622_0005.jpg
    150622_0005.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 225
heres the wifes cuda racing my roadrunner

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 170
I like it on some cars. I know a man around here with a pink Challenger convertible and I like it. Some cars look better than others with different colors on them. I love plum crazy but think a first gen Charger looks wrong in that color.

I like Moulon Rouge/Panther Pink on cars that had that as an option. For '69 and older cars - no friggin' way! It looks wrong and it IS wrong! The high-impact colors in general look hideous on 1969-older cars. It's just the way it is. And post-'72??? Same thing.

It's like Rallyes on '69-earlier Mopars - WRONG! Five-spoke Road Wheels, and the 15" Rallye Road Wheels (C-body) do wear well on a lot of earlier and later cars.

But, some things are just wrong. Like a chimpanzee humping a bunny...Yeah, it's different. But it is just plain wrong.

No matter what they are a prime example of thinking out of the box. Nobody did it better and that goes for all the colors.

Never seen a pink car I liked. Purple and lime green would follow.

Pink cars to me are like the mod tops; I love them on the cars/years that had the option, but that's it. Imagine a mod top, panther pink 62 polara.

Not my favorite color but I could deal with it. At least it's not titty pink....

Anybody ever seen a '66 Coronet or Charger in Mauve Poly? It's basically metallic Pink and it is a beautiful color, a few years back at MATS a guy showed up with a Mauve Poly '66 500, never seen a bigger crowd around a car in the staging lanes.

Cars that came as a pink car are very cool! I would never go out of my way to paint a car that color unless it came with it.

Mauve appears to be a lavender hued silver, and isn't one of the skittle colors.

Auto Transport Service
Back