• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do to your Mopar today?

Bought a bearing retainer gasket that looked like file envelope paper. It was tan in color, leaked not very compression. Had to pull trans.
A friend sent me a text showing .025". That isn't hard to make and I may do that if I have the right size punch for the bolt holes. There's a few in my box.....somewhere.

Started in on the trunk of me new 62.
IMG_4363.jpeg
IMG_4362.jpeg

I took one iddy-biddy wire out.......

20230904_123820.jpg

Then my buddy Cliff calls to say we're going on an adventure on Sat 28 October. Now I have a deadline...... :lol:

I put a new rack on the 93. Even though I love it, I do use it for work, it’s still a truck. That’s why I didn’t buy a short bed. It’s too damn hard to put stuff on the top of the Promaster. Now I can buy lengths over 12’ and not have to put it on the rack of the van.

Pulled the interior out of my 06 TJ Wrangler yesterday. Sanded/scuffed/wire wheeled the entire interior (what a pain in the ***...) and applied roll-on Herculiner bedliner. Reinstalled the interior today. No more carpet! No more funk! Hose it out! Much better.....

Carb cleaned, floats set!!
20230904_121931.jpg

SETBACK!!!!! SUM BITCH!!

20230904_121846.jpg

Ordering a FEW !!

Last 2 days ,I enjoyed myself. Hoping this week to pull the windshield and dash.

20230904_105502.jpg

20230904_115359.jpg

20230904_160905.jpg

20230904_115355.jpg

Put the rebuilt original alternator back on today, did new belts while I was at it
Easy day

Put some sound deadener in my doors this evening. And earlier today checked the backlash before I disassemble. Can't tear it apart yet. I need to check the tooth pattern first. Going to town in the morning to get some marking compound. Oh it was 0.075
Note the hack job from the factory for the power windows for the 4 gang switch. They say that's the way it was done.

sound deadener 2.jpg

sound deadener.jpg

backlash.jpg

Last edited:
Fabrication man.....fabrication. Making a bracket for the wiring looms - allowing clearance from the distributor and HT leads.

****Warning - picture contains Metric measuring equipment.
20230906_183225.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back