• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

I went to cr8crshr's & my favorite Hot Dog joint in Chicago for the first time in 15 years, had 2 dogs with everything except sport peppers and NO ketchup & a Med. sprite. Cr8crshr would be, and I'm sure is jealous!

Working on Nellas new bedroom/bathroom suite addition. Had my electrical and plumbing inspections today…..both passed.

Altered and installed a wheel-chock in my car trailer. It's for my pit bike/scooter...

Scooter in trailer chock.jpg
Scooter in trailer 2.jpg

Dropped a big block into the 1971 restored Bee and test drove it.
Too fast for the granddaughter, got to slow it down.

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2060.jpeg

Dropped a big block into the 1971 restored Bee and test drove it.
Too fast for the granddaughter, got to slow it down.

View attachment 1489218

View attachment 1489219
Cool bike, she’s gonna love it. Of course you got carried away with the big block swap, but that’s only natural!

Here’s a pic of my Rupp Wildcat, I’ve had this thing since I was a kid. It’s on loan to a kid in our neighborhood who wanted to learn how to ride so he could keep up with his friends.

5207935F-90EF-4B31-A6B3-ACD9C9BB9A05.jpeg

Altered and installed a wheel-chock in my car trailer. It's for my pit bike/scooter...

View attachment 1489208View attachment 1489209

What kind of scooter is that?

I really like my Yamaha Zuma 125.

It's now 11 years old, 9 of them mine with over 5,000 miles (750 when I bought it), and zero issues.

...and I just bought one of those articulated chocks. I like it and it has strategically placed holes so it can be trailer mounted.

Cool bike, she’s gonna love it. Of course you got carried away with the big block swap, but that’s only natural!

Here’s a pic of my Rupp Wildcat, I’ve had this thing since I was a kid. It’s on loan to a kid in our neighborhood who wanted to learn how to ride so he could keep up with his friends.

View attachment 1489388
That is an awesome bike, looks a lot like the Ruttman I had as a kid.
Don’t forget to get it back!

That is an awesome bike, looks a lot like the Ruttman I had as a kid.
Don’t forget to get it back!
I won’t. It’s been loaned out to many kids over the years, including his riding buddies. They’re all getting older now, and Lucas has really sprouted up, he’s 12-13 now and about 6’ tall. But hey, I still ride it too, you can never outgrow a mini bike.

What kind of scooter is that?

I really like my Yamaha Zuma 125.

It's now 11 years old, 9 of them mine with over 5,000 miles (750 when I bought it), and zero issues.

...and I just bought one of those articulated chocks. I like it and it has strategically placed holes so it can be trailer mounted.
2018 Yamaha S-MAX. 155cc
I cut about 2" off the top of the wall/vertical portion of the chock, and drilled/tapped holes lower, so the scooter tire fits better into the receiver.

That is some clear-*** water.

I went to cr8crshr's & my favorite Hot Dog joint in Chicago for the first time in 15 years, had 2 dogs with everything except sport peppers and NO ketchup & a Med. sprite. Cr8crshr would be, and I'm sure is jealous!
Smart move. I wince when I see dudes put ketchup on a hot dog.

1 D B (2).jpg

Which Hotdog joint?

Thought you were eating bugs to get a jump on Bill Gates! Then saw the smoke art.:lol::lol:
Haha, no bugs here in the hills!
None that I'd eat anyway.
My wife bought me a pellet smoker last year, and finally getting the temperature under control to do a proper rib.
I've always used a double barrel setup or an old refrigerator for smoking. Hillbillies are creative don't you know.
Next week it's beer battered catfish in the deep fryer. I love summer, the redneck camp kitchen is open.

Tried to get a widow from Michigan's outboard running properly for her today, but I gave in after a couple hours. 23 year old Merc 2 stroke that needs the carb rebuilt. I took it off her boat and then took it in to town so the local marine mechanic can tackle it. We lent her one of our boats so she's not stranded on her island.... so she doesn't bail and go back home. Someone for my Wife to converse with while I'm off fishing the back lakes.
20230707_150923.jpg
20230707_150941.jpg
20230707_150931.jpg
20230707_165111.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back