• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

5 cases of burgers so far
I did 8 patties....only 4 of us. :lol: .....pattie, avocado, pineapple ring, pickle, mustard & tomato sauce, cheese, toasted buns (on the flat grill) and beetroot (I think you guys just call them beets).

Delicious....juicy and delicious. :D

Mr Cranium may have been detained in the show buildings with his car display. :)
Probably his security detail held him back. A credible security threat, autograph seekers waiting hours in the heat started getting unruly. Nice that eldubb saved the day.

I did 8 patties....only 4 of us. :lol: .....pattie, avocado, pineapple ring, pickle, mustard & tomato sauce, cheese, toasted buns (on the flat grill) and beetroot (I think you guys just call them beets).

Delicious....juicy and delicious. :D

i'm starting a gofundme to fly your *** in here next year

Probably his security detail held him back. A credible security threat, autograph seekers waiting hours in the heat started getting unruly. Nice that eldubb saved the day.
Mr Cranium made the right call there. :lol:

I'll pitch in, but he has to arrive to be able to attend the MCACN show.
seriously..... if you and @Kern Dog were to make it next year my life would be complete :lol:
I did talk with my buddy Cliff recently about this....and making a pilgrimage to Carlisle....among other haunts. We both turn 60 next year, and it would be a blast to visit some of you guys. I already have a friend travelling with his wife at Carlisle now.....he has probably seen a few of you guys.

Anyone bumping into a Kiwi Car Painter....say hi from me. :thumbsup:

seriously..... if you and @Kern Dog were to make it next year my life would be complete :lol:
Damn..... you, kiwi, kern, and a chance to walk the same grounds that RC might have walked... hell, that might even get me to make the trip to Carlisle.

and a chance to walk the same grounds that RC might have walked...
...hallowed turf indeed..... :eek:

I would feel like Burt Munro upon arrival at Bonneville Salt Flats on his first journey.

Auto Transport Service
Back