• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you do today....other than work on your car!?

image.jpg

Watched my LSU Tigers win ugly and now watching the refs give Alabama a win

Tried the 190 CCA AGM battery I bought for my scooter in my lawn mower, that usually takes a 230-350 CCA lead acid.

Seemed to work just fine.

Did have to add some washers to the somewhat small terminals.

It's half the size and a quarter of the weight, and has an on-board LED charge indicator.

Victory was mine and I got the 3 week neglected back yard mowed before it rained.

Put a shoe on my left foot for the first time in 10 days. :rolleyes:

Did a 300 mile round trip to Duluth and back to visit my daughter and hang out for a few hours. It was a fun trip until we got stuck behind a left lane camper for about 35 miles.

Found this at antique mall, it is destined for the garage wall…

image.jpg

Last edited:
Proof things are done "*** backwards" down-under!! Must be a gravity issue with blood to da brain thing!!
:rofl:
Don't go kicking **** Rogar!!

Wife and I hit the golf driving range for the first time since she had back surgery a year or so back. Couple more weeks of practice then I can drag her out to do 18 and she can make me look like a fool.

I picked this 68 RR hood up at the Getaway Bar Orrock MN swap meet yesterday, interesting paint choice.
Anyone know of or have a picture of the whole car?

hood.jpg

Picked up this like new Yamaha kicker for $400.00 . The seller lied through his teeth . I got it home and running for a few hundred less and 11 minutes of cleaning the clogged main jet

3FCEA472-2279-4B74-9800-8D2984180BEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Did a 300 mile round trip to Duluth and back to visit my daughter and hang out for a few hours. It was a fun trip until we got stuck behind a left lane camper for about 35 miles.

Found this at antique mall, it is destined for the garage wall…

View attachment 1536490
Just went through Duluth 2 weeks ago comin home from the boundary waters and man was it a clusterf*** with all the construction.

Auto Transport Service
Back