• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Do You Do With Car Show Flyers?

What Do You Do?

• Keep Em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throw Em Out

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

66ChargerHI-PO

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Just wondering because we normally just throw em out. We got at least 5 at a cruise night yesterday, and one was a double of the one I already threw out. I understand that the organizers want to promote their show, and want us to go to them but I find it kind of annoying. Especially when I have a piece of advertising for the car on the seat and the flyer is right on top of it. Sometimes we would think about going to a show on one of the flyers, but most of the time we don’t. Not sure if this is the right section to put this in, but what do you do.

It pisses me off when I come back to my car and find a handful of car show flyers scattered on the front seats. By default, they go into the nearest trash can.

I almost came to blows one day when I politely asked a kid not to put one in my car at the Street Machine Nats. He must have complained to his dad who came back to confront me. His reaction was completely disproportionate when he threatened me and cussed me out. My BIL wisely intervened so the guy wouldn’t get his *** beat in front of his kid…

I almost came to blows one day when I politely asked a kid not to put one in my car at the Street Machine Nats. He must have complained to his dad who came back to confront me. His reaction was completely disproportionate when he threatened me and cussed me out.

All over a piece of paper?!

I don't mind them. I just stick them to my steel cabinets in the garage with magnets as reminders of when the upcoming shows will be and where they are located. As mentioned above. It's just sheets of paper.

All over a piece of paper?!

I literally told the kid please don’t put that in my car. I don’t know what he said to his dad but the guy went off on me. It was really bizarre, he must have had some serious anger issues to threaten me over a piece of paper.

When I would attend shows and had a bunch thrown on my seat or under the wiper, I would either File 13 them, or the round circular out basket...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

1726684443505.png

I usually take a look to see if they are fund raisers for anything that sounds like a good cause.
For me those are the best events where people's interest and appreciation for cars can benefit others.

I don't mind if they set flyers in the car, fine with me.

I take a look at them also, keep any that interest me , the rest I pitch.
No big deal.

When they drop them on my front seat they slide off and end up on the back floor. There's a gap between the bottom and the back of the seat. I'll just throw the rear floor mat on top of them before I leave and look at them when I get home.
20180324_181447.jpg

I usually take a look to see if they are fund raisers for anything that sounds like a good cause.
For me those are the best events where people's interest and appreciation for cars can benefit others
Spot on ! Around here, there are shows that benefit charities and local LE/FD/ES organizations. And then, there are the sheisters that bilk and pocket the money, which seems to be more common in these parts. Always ask what the proceeds are for, and what % !!! Beware of events that purport to benefit a cause, yet only a portion actually arrives at said organizations, after the crooks take their cut.

Shred em for packing materials - shipping things, multicolor paper shred em for party confetti.

Auto Transport Service
Back