• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you and your car go today

Mother's Day cruise. Got a late start at 4PM but we made the best of it before the little one needed to be home for a bath and bed, to be ready for her first day of Daycare tomorrow. Home, to Elmvale and then Moonstone, stopped at the new restaurant there that has an amazing menu. Place was fully reserved for Mother's Day and they squeezed us in so we could have a quick beverage and snacks, and get the little one feed. Amazing and glad to see they're that busy, considering this place was a convenience store just 2 years ago! From there we were off to Coldwater for a "photoshoot" at the Mill and then dropped the Daughter and the little one at home so she could stay on schedule. Son in Law brought the '64 back solo and I think I heard some tire squawking while he had no witnesses in the car!

Ready to go, just need some drivers.
View attachment 1465127
All loaded up.
View attachment 1465128
Much more roomy than that Dart Grampa.
View attachment 1465129
The happy family.
View attachment 1465130
Granma ready to go.
View attachment 1465131
I think I may be a month further along!
View attachment 1465132
Moonstone restaurant.
View attachment 1465133
Keeping an eye on the cars.. lol
View attachment 1465134
More dip...
View attachment 1465135
Not sure why my phone makes us look so pale.. Onion rings pretty good here as well, not as good as Coldwater.. but good.
View attachment 1465136
You're living the life!!! I'm glad for you!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mother's Day cruise. Got a late start at 4PM but we made the best of it before the little one needed to be home for a bath and bed, to be ready for her first day of Daycare tomorrow. Home, to Elmvale and then Moonstone, stopped at the new restaurant there that has an amazing menu. Place was fully reserved for Mother's Day and they squeezed us in so we could have a quick beverage and snacks, and get the little one feed. Amazing and glad to see they're that busy, considering this place was a convenience store just 2 years ago! From there we were off to Coldwater for a "photoshoot" at the Mill and then dropped the Daughter and the little one at home so she could stay on schedule. Son in Law brought the '64 back solo and I think I heard some tire squawking while he had no witnesses in the car!

Ready to go, just need some drivers.
View attachment 1465127
All loaded up.
View attachment 1465128
Much more roomy than that Dart Grampa.
View attachment 1465129
The happy family.
View attachment 1465130
Granma ready to go.
View attachment 1465131
I think I may be a month further along!
View attachment 1465132
Moonstone restaurant.
View attachment 1465133
Keeping an eye on the cars.. lol
View attachment 1465134
More dip...
View attachment 1465135
Not sure why my phone makes us look so pale.. Onion rings pretty good here as well, not as good as Coldwater.. but good.
View attachment 1465136
Every photo I see of your wife I see laugher in her eyes, Your daughter has the same affliction... Lucky man... BTW You look grumpy.... Like me... LOL

Saturday we took a little drive.... The map is from my tracker, every arrow represents a direction change.... This was a small part of our drive but through an incredible area.. The road was narrow but well maintained, up & down four hills about 2000 ft of elevation up down up down....Fairly dense trees in many areas.... Awesome drive...

IMG_7974.PNG
IMG_5249.jpg
IMG_5250.JPG
IMG_5253.jpg
IMG_5261.jpg
IMG_5256.jpg
IMG_5260.jpg

Took the wife out for a cruise in the coronet into town for some ice cream, then went on a little drive through the back country, then came home and made her the dinner of her choice for Mothers day.

LzUToMSh.jpg

vC7WgDFh.jpg

WwZvaivh.jpg

Not my B-body, but still a Mopar

img_20230514_141549289_hdr-jpg.1465126

Had to go about an hour from home to check a venue we're playing next week. Weather was nice...good day to go topless (the Jeep, not me)! And, being springtime and me wearing a tank top...my shoulders and arms are now about the same shade of red as the Jeep. Wheeee!

Not my B-body, but still a Mopar

img_20230514_141549289_hdr-jpg.1465126

Had to go about an hour from home to check a venue we're playing next week. Weather was nice...good day to go topless (the Jeep, not me)! And, being springtime and me wearing a tank top...my shoulders and arms are now about the same shade of red as the Jeep. Wheeee!
I've had a few Jeeps and when it comes to being inside and outside at the same time, nothing is better. It does look very nice. Thanks for sharing!!

I've had a few Jeeps and when it comes to being inside and outside at the same time, nothing is better. It does look very nice. Thanks for sharing!!
Its been good to me so far. Had it about 2 months, still planning it's course and future. 4.0/6 speed stick 2006 (last year for the 4.0 - wanted one before they all rusted away!). ROCK-solid, zero rust, crawled in, over, and under it before buying. Turned 100k yesterday - just a baby! Currently has 31x10.5's on it but I'm going to go back to stock size since I don't really do any "wheelin'". It's a summer convertible, winter snow machine, and will probably see some muddy fields and a couple trails as well as being my "side by side" for yardwork, pulling stumps and brush and stuff...but not "crawlin" or anything extreme. Needs roll bar padding, needs a subwoofer, need to strip the interior and get it line-x'd, need to pull the dash to get the blend and mode doors working again...but it runs like a champ. Wanna keep this one solid - had a '92 YJ for years, and it finally started getting frame patch after frame patch until I said "sure" when a buddy offered me stupid money for it to build a trail rig out of. Didn't know how much I missed it, till I got this one!

Still hedging my bets weather-wise, keeping the doors on to cut some of the chill in the mornings. They'll come off soon, too - already have my door-off mirrors ready to go.

I had a 98 white Sahara I got from a friend in 2004 for my daughter that had 54 thousand miles on it. It was almost perfect and no one had ever sat in the back seat. It had never been off road ever. The front frame rails rusted so bad that I got rid of it in 2018. I really liked it a lot. Good luck!!

We made a special trip to the Vietnam war museum in town in honor of memorial weekend. Mineral Wells was the home of Fort Wolters, which became one of the top helicopter training schools in America. To all that we lost in Vietnam, and every conflict before and after, thank you.

4EAA4634-C11F-42B3-9228-59F5D8197D47.jpeg

6219DE9E-F4C5-4152-8842-B3EF2B45DDED.jpeg

924E04FA-A99D-461C-8509-C1EE07943D2B.jpeg

1612FDCD-D62A-4349-B9B8-A4FB22F37B9A.jpeg

3B7543BF-5457-4EF2-BB3F-64E66352F5A6.jpeg

DF108E28-E70A-4BB0-9398-5E9654C6C7BE.jpeg

A9434730-FA7A-4395-BADA-D86793CFAFBF.jpeg

Went to weekly breakfast meeting with the Tignanelli bros, brought it home to clean it, then took a spin with a friend. Just about 50 miles today.
cuda 4-10-23 2.jpg

Headed out for the 1st cruise in of the year Friday afternoon. Here's my bride, our great niece and great-great niece (who should be born sometime this week) in the Polara ready for a good time.

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

And my niece and her husband drove the VIP with our great-great nephew (good lord, how old am I?), his buddy

IMG_1811.jpg

And this cutie!

IMG_1812.jpg

Leaving the driveway.

IMG_1813.jpg

Headed out for the 1st cruise in of the year Friday afternoon. Here's my bride, our great niece and great-great niece (who should be born sometime this week) in the Polara ready for a good time.

View attachment 1471555

View attachment 1471556

And my niece and her husband drove the VIP with our great-great nephew (good lord, how old am I?), his buddy

View attachment 1471558

And this cutie!

View attachment 1471559

Leaving the driveway.

View attachment 1471560
Your very lucky, thank for sharing!!

Friday evening we went to a car show, and tonight we drove for pizza. I got to talk to Toolman Mike for a little wile Friday

A2C9D5B0-319E-40DF-AA08-BF0A63D1FEF2.jpeg

Coming home from work Friday.

Black Challenger in front, black Challenger behind.

Kind of had a "Vanishing Point" moment for a bit there.

20230526_160410.jpg

After the yard work was done I blasted 'er down to the country market for a Coors tall and a bag of dill pickle chips. Nice day. Only gonna be mid-90s (and 20-ish% humidity of course)...so far one of the nicest summers we've had in quite a few years.
20230709_110448.jpg

20230709_110539.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back