• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My turn today

only if Mark makes em....
I'm with eldubb on this.....maybe a new front door skin, but doubtful. New bedside skin at best, but they wont pop for a bed, not unless RC pays the difference. Still, He needs to demand as much new material as He can in order to achieve best compromise possible. I am not fond of insurance companies. They got it figured out....they trim their outlay as much as much as possible, deflect discrepancy & grievance to where it ends up with shop & customer @ each others throats.
Collision work IMO is a pure bitch & i came to loathe insurance cos. & their jobs. Much more even playing field dealing with a Customer directly.

I'm in the over $10k crowd...

Hey, Dickie, how about a lottery where you buy the member with the closest estimate a Gold Membership?

$8345.25! Do they do cents anymore?!

When the first letter of the word is "R", we pronounce it. When it's on the middle or end, we don't.

Rotary = Rotary
Charger = Chahjah.

Kapish?

So I guess they can't pronounce "G;s" either, eh? Got's ya!

Just got an estimate yesterday & they came up with an initial cost of just shy of $5,800.00, but they also said that cost it will go up once they get the door off and see what's underneath. I had another incident with it last weekend. Without getting into too much detail, a frigged up garage door at the new place came crashing down and two window panes shattered sending shards of glass right into the left side of the truck chipping the hell out of the left rear door and front of the bed quarter. This obviously didn't sit well with me (to say the least), and I made up my mind to get it repaired and sell it. Just came back from the Stealership from ordering a new 2017 Lariat similar to this....

F150 1.jpg

RC put in that clear glass door in shower! What the heck happened with the new/almost unused garage door? Hope that guy didn't do the installation on elevator(!)

Auto Transport Service
Back